Bug with comment toggle and inline code

Previous topic - Next topic

aonyn

Hi Gernot,

I just encountered a bug I think, while working on my xors3d wrapper.
I was searching for a bug, and using the method of commenting out blocks of code, until I traced down the culprit of my problem.
When I found the bug and uncommented everything using the block comment toggle function, the ide changed all commands (in common with GLB such as 'if' and 'return') within the inline blocks to all caps, treating them as though they were within the glbasic scope, rather than C.
Unfortunately I just discovered this bug with quite a large block of code, so I will get back to cleaning up again.

Thanks in advance for your help on this one.

regards,
Dave
For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. -Ephesians 2:8-9

Kitty Hello

aonyn

Thanks Gernot.
Not a major bug of course, but certainly an annoying one when it catches you off guard.  :)

I noticed it after I had fixed my own bug by isolation, uncommented my other code, and compiled.
Received a big 'IF' not recognized in this scope warning.
I looked back at the code, and probably verbalized something not as pleasant as 'Oh Dear'  :S

regards,
Dave
For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. -Ephesians 2:8-9