Volume change for sound

Previous topic - Next topic

aonyn

Hi all,

Is there a way to change the volume of a sound, while the sound is already playing, or is it only possible to set the volume when the sound is initiated?
If it is possible, it would be very useful in my current project, so any help is very appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Dave
For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. -Ephesians 2:8-9

Quentin

not for PLAYSOUND. You can use PLAYMUSIC and MUSICVOLUME instead (see example in the help for MUSICVOLUME)

aonyn

OK, Thanks for the reply Quentin.

I will try that, although I am not hopeful that it will work for me in this instance unfortunately.
Unless I can play multiple musics simulaneously. Keeping fingers crossed as I go back to experimenting  :)

regards,
Dave
For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. -Ephesians 2:8-9

aonyn

OK, I tried, and as I suspected, it only seems to play one sound file at a time.
Thanks for the information anyway, I will find some way to do what I need.

Regards,
Dave

Quentin

aonyn

Thanks again Quentin for this advice  :),

I will try both of these, and will post back with my results.

regards,
Dave