German translation - any volunteers?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Price

Gernot's on holiday. As I'm developing the game I know what's missing, so I've just worked around it. I hadn't anticipated anyone else to be using the editor (or the game) until I was actually finished. I did warn you that it was a WIP.

Glad you're enjoying it :D
I came. I saw. I played.

Polarwolf

I know it's a WIP. But feedback is the bread of programmers. ^^
Glad you programmed it. :D

Ian Price

I agree - your feedback (and that of others) and involvement has been invaluable :D
I came. I saw. I played.

Kitty Hello

Changed the rule. Touchscreen is a good addition for skipping te splashscreen.

Ian Price

Cheers Gernot - check your mail ;)
I came. I saw. I played.

Polarwolf

iprice... I got a problem with the PocketPC Version... I tryed both exe files but the (sorry) *love* up my PPC. I tryed them but always had to reset my PPC cus it even layed a screen ABOVE the Keyfield which normaly appears once you switch it on / off. If I start the smaller exe my screen turns black and white (50% each) and whatever I do... nothing happens. If I run the bigger exe, It doesnt like my pen. I can klick but I cant select anything. So I skipped the splash by clicking and then I can only choose play (cause its the default selection) but then I cant select Blocks... :>

Ian Price

Sorry about that,  but I'm not really sure what I can do about that really. I can't test on a real ppc  as I don;t know anyone with one, and I'm not sure if the GLBasic  demo allows proper compilation to ppc or if I've missed out a necessary file.

As the comp is for GP2X really, I just hope that it runs properly on those machines. There's still time though, so maybe I'll get it working properly on all machines. :)

Anyone know anymore about compiling for PPC from the demo of GLBasic? - I created two .EXEs but it would appear that neither work.

I don't know.

Thanks for the feedback - between us, we'll get it working :D
I came. I saw. I played.

Polarwolf

!DON'T! waste your time for PPC. Yeah.. it would be amazing but seriously.... WIN THAT CONTEST! :D I'm sure it will work on GPX cus its controls are the same as the computers... PPC... I'm unsure... if it even supports all commands. Gern should comment this. Just finish the GPX version and then, after you won the contest you can think about an PPC Version. ;)

AndyH

Hi Ian

I can test on a Pocket PC if you need to.  I've created a couple of test programs for it already and the only issue I have is the [ x ] box that appears in the corner does not work so I have to put in a menu option or key press to force my program to end.

Not had any other issues so far with PPC.

Ian Price

HaHa. It'll be entered into the comp, but my hopes are slim.

Puzzle games aren't everyone's cup of tea and there are stronger programmers and those used to coding in GLBasic and for the GP2X entering too.
I came. I saw. I played.

Polarwolf

Who knows? Never give up.
Ill send AndyH the link to download if you don't mind...

Ian Price

That's fine. Cheers Andy :)
I came. I saw. I played.

Ian Price

Further assistance required :)

Load Puzzle

Save Puzzle
I came. I saw. I played.

Kosta

Quote from: ipriceFurther assistance required :)

Load Puzzle  -> Puzzle laden   (or Lade Puzzle)

Save Puzzle  -> Puzzle speichern   (or Speichere Puzzle)
Intel QuadCore, Geforce8600GT,512MB,4GB Ram, 26" TFT
HP nw8440 Schläppy
GP2X Mk2 (Firmware 3.0)

GLBASIC Blog:
http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?blog=51.0

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.