iPad - ElectricRPG Video Test #3

Previous topic - Next topic

Hark0

Hi!

This video shows last improvements introduced by @Dacarsoft on GLBasic Beta 11. Running on iPad.

- Fix rounded corners and other buffer video fails.
- Rotation Screen with correct appbar rotation.
- Import files (maps) to app on iOS using mail and/or Dropbox.

Version of this game for test coming soon.

;)
http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

mentalthink

Very Nice, nice... I like amount this kind of graphics, like a  Spectrum, about chosse the colors it´s a great idea...
I only look a little thing... I look when you playing, for make the game more faster have to press Turbo button, I think can be more fun for the user, this button can be configured before to play, and don´t have to press each time... (Only it´s an idea)...

All the rest it´s nice nice, I don´t play never a RPG, but this game seems be very fun!!!...

I hope show finish comming soon, I want play...

Felicidades Hark, está de cojons!!!  :-* :-* :-* :nw: :nw: :nw:

Hark0

Quote from: mentalthink on 2012-Jun-09
Very Nice, nice... I like amount this kind of graphics, like a  Spectrum, about chosse the colors it´s a great idea...
I only look a little thing... I look when you playing, for make the game more faster have to press Turbo button, I think can be more fun for the user, this button can be configured before to play, and don´t have to press each time... (Only it´s an idea)...

All the rest it´s nice nice, I don´t play never a RPG, but this game seems be very fun!!!...

I hope show finish comming soon, I want play...

Felicidades Hark, está de cojons!!!  :-* :-* :-* :nw: :nw: :nw:

About the "turbo button"... YES, I think one option are speed configure option for this =D

Thanks for your comment.

;D
http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

erico

This looks too wonderful, I have no words! :O

... está do grandioso caralho!! :good:

bigsofty

Love the style, well done!
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)