What kind of thinker are you?

Previous topic - Next topic

Wampus

You've all probably taken a lot of 'thinking style' quizzes online or have a sense of your preferred approach to learning and thinking from education.

So, what kind of thinker are you? What are your habits, strengths and weaknesses when it comes to problem solving? How does this manifest when it comes to coding?

Here is a quick thinking style quiz if you want to take one: http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/leonardo/thinker_quiz/

kaotiklabs

I´m a naturalist thinker!

The leading thinkers of the Renaissance were not just experts in their own field. The renaissance scholar was expected to master all branches of knowledge.
Vote Cthulhu! Because the stars are right!!!!
Ia Ia Cthulhu F' tang!

MrTAToad

I am a Spatial Thinker,  Logical-Mathematical Thinker and Naturalist Thinker

Wampus

Quote from: MrTAToad on 2012-May-16
I am a Spatial Thinker,  Logical-Mathematical Thinker and Naturalist Thinker

Tri-force!

I register as a Logical-Mathematical Thinker and a Naturalist Thinker.

metzzo

Looks like I'm an intrapersonal thinker... I didn't expect this.

but quite nice quiz
That's no Bug, that's my project!

http://programming-with-design.at/

erico

I´m a serial killer...! :o

joking,
I seem to be a Spatial Thinker according to them.

bigsofty

I am a musical thinker!  :whistle:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

TI-994A

Quote from: Wampus on 2012-May-16So, what kind of thinker are you? What are your habits, strengths and weaknesses when it comes to problem solving? How does this manifest when it comes to coding?
Thanks for that interesting link. Apparently, I fared as an existential thinker. Never knew I was so philosophical.
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer: the first home computer with a 16bit processor, crammed into an 8bit architecture. Great hardware - Poor design - Wonderful BASIC engine. And it could talk too!

Schranz0r

I'm a idiot, i don't think!  :S
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

backslider

mentalthink

I´m mentalthink  =D =D =D

Well curiously I´m music Thinker!!!  :|

Schranz0r

I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Ian Price

Thinking is over-rated. Well, that's what I think (which I don't (think, that is)).

:P
I came. I saw. I played.

Marmor

Interpersonal Thinker ..... 

theprotocol

Apparently I fall under 2 categories.

Interpersonal thinker
Existential thinker

Hm...