New Arcade Game

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamerman

spacefractal has nice idea, this would be nice setting for phones, as I think that game plays better on tablet (larger screen) as finger doesn't cover game objects in such a degree. Btw. nice to see that the game has >10k install base, does it translates in some way to other your projects and ad clicks?
Check my source code editor for GLBasic - link Update: 20.04.2020

MrPlow

Its doing well on ad clicks.

A lot of downloads outside of playstore it seems too and a lot of players playing on PC's running android OS.

Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

erico

Quote from: MrPlow on 2017-Oct-23
A lot of downloads outside of playstore it seems too and a lot of players playing on PC's running android OS.

That is new to me, I would not think people would be playing it on the likes of a pc.
Are those numbers that big?

MrPlow

I think so, people using emulators and Android boots to play the longer Android games....then they just start using for smaller arcade games too. Some titles can be played in Chrome too.

I had a review for centiplode saying their tablet ran slow but they would play it on their PC instead.
Plus a lot of score entries are blank - I thought that was due to PC players and the virtual keyboard not loading.

Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs