GETMOUSECOUNT() not working in Windows 7?

Previous topic - Next topic

spacefractal

I just for fun tried to plugin 2 mice into my computer for testing GETMOUSECOUNT() to work in Windows 7, but its still only found one? I think its just a litle limit, rather than a bug, since its not added currectly to Windws as stated in help file, but wrote about here to avoid forgetting it.

Also does Palm not support multitouch too and workable? if yes, the help file is somewhere unprecision.

I do seen multiply mices to work in other Windwos OS too, but Windows 7 is most important me think.

PS. Even older sysetems, MAME (A arcade emulator) could found more than one mices.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Kitty Hello

On windows there's only one mouse so far. Palm Pre can support multitouch, yes.

Kitty Hello

MrTAToad

Ages ago I did a DLL to allow multiple mice to be detected.  This used ManyMouse to do its work, which works on Windows, Linux and Mac.  Never did work out how to do a Linux .so :)

spacefractal

hehe, but would been nice to see a official version of it on the same command.

Also then there is little but uncorrect, since its state its only works for iPhone for now, buts..... Due Palm Pre, I do still might design WebOS as both single and multiple mices.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Cartoonkicker

Any news about multitouch on Windows? Only a question and nice to have (not important).
I just bought a Acer W500 with multitouch and installed Win8 on it. Would be cool to develope/test multitouch-apps on one device.

thanks
Cartoonkicker

kanonet

I bump this old thread just to ask: got anyone a win x86 tablet and was able to get GLBasic working on it? My Acer Iconia W500 just recognises one mouse but this one is messed up. Same on Win7 and Win8.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

MrTAToad

Multiple mouse support will be need to be added at some point with Windows 8 around - I suspect the mouse reading/processing routine will need to be rewritten unfortunately (stop using SDL mouse stuff, and instead use the operating system API's).