Codesnippets > 3D-snippets

SGEngine

<< < (2/3) > >>

SnooPI:
-The Irrlicht wrapper is not just a simple transcription of Irrlicht functions, it's a little more complex.
-The engine uses 2 wrappers, one for Irrlicht but also another for irrKlang (for 3D sound)
-In the future, I plan to add AI and then more advanced physics.
So it's not only Irrlicht Engine,  it's SGEngine  ;)

Thanks Schranz0r, as I know you worked on a wrapper for Irrlicht, you might be able to help me later when you have time.

SnooPI:
With a lot of delay (for lack of motivation I admit it :-[) here is a new update for SGE  :booze:

bigsofty:

--- Quote from: SnooPI on 2021-Nov-17 ---With a lot of delay (for lack of motivation I admit it :-[) here is a new update for SGE  :booze:

--- End quote ---

Only had a quick look but it's very imressive work SnooPI! Nicely structured code, with lots of remarks.

Well done!  :good:

Qedo:
this is a great job, congratulations SnooPI and thanks for sharing it

SnooPI:

--- Quote from: bigsofty on 2021-Nov-17 ---Only had a quick look but it's very imressive work SnooPI! Nicely structured code, with lots of remarks.

--- End quote ---
The original Irrlicht wrapper was in this style, I kept it for clarity and to be able to understand it without difficulty even after years.
In addition, it saves me from having to write documentation ;) we understand perfectly the engine with only the examples.

--- Quote from: Qedo on 2021-Nov-17 ---this is a great job, congratulations SnooPI and thanks for sharing it

--- End quote ---
With pleasure  :booze:
Hope this engine will help to make quality 3D easily.

Thanks guys, I added 4 examples (from now on I would put "NEW" in the code for each new example).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version