Can't build for WinCE

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregor_51

I use Windows 8.1 and the newest GlBasic-Version.
I have to devlop a program for an Intermec Scanner with Windows Embedded 6.5.

I just installed and created a new project.
// --------------------------------- //
// Project: Komm
// Start: Tuesday, October 28, 2014
// IDE Version: 12.308

// SETCURRENTDIR("Media") // go to media files
PRINT "AAL", 100, 100
SHOWSCREEN
MOUSEWAIT
END

I get the following errors (for Win it compiles and runs ok):
/cygdrive/c/Users/Gerhard/AppData/Local/Temp/ccTEkkmR.o(.text+0x88):gpc_temp0.cpp: undefined reference to `ZN11__GLBASIC__10SHOWSCREENEv'
/cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/WinCE/Lib/libGLBasic.a(glb-full.o)(.text+0x1c4bc):glb-full.cpp: undefined reference to `ZN11__GLBASIC__10SHOWSCREENEv'
/cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/WinCE/Lib/libGLBasic.a(glb-full.o)(.text+0x1c524):glb-full.cpp: undefined reference to `ZN11__GLBASIC__10SHOWSCREENEv'
/cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/WinCE/Lib/libGLBasic.a(glb_ppc.o)(.text+0x1180):glb_ppc.cpp: undefined reference to `ZN11__GLBASIC__10SHOWSCREENEv'
/cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/WinCE/Lib/libGLBasic.a(glb_ppc.o)(.text+0x6930):glb_ppc.cpp: undefined reference to `ZN11__GLBASIC__10SHOWSCREENEv'
/cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/WinCE/Lib/libGLBasic.a(ceFramework.o)(.text+0x998):ceFramework.cpp: undefined reference to `ZN11__GLBASIC__15__g_LicenseBitsE'
/cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/WinCE/Lib/libGLBasic.a(ceFramework.o)(.text+0xf94):ceFramework.cpp: undefined reference to `ZN11__GLBASIC__15__g_LicenseBitsE'
*** FATAL ERROR - Bitte die Compiler-Ausgabe ins Forum kopieren

Maybe somebody can help me
TIA
Gregor

kanonet

Confirmed, WinCE compile seems to be broken.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

MrTAToad

Gregor_51

ok, now that it is confirmed that it's not my system that caused the problem:
is somebody able to fix it?
Is he/she doing it in the very near future?
Any tips to get around the problem?
I have to decide if GlBasic is the tool to develop the small project for the up to 8 scanners with Embedded 6.5.
Or Visual Studio Express with SDKs?