web design

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTAToad

I think the title on the main site could do with being another colour other than white - its a bit hard to read.

Schranz0r

FREAK!

No, realy nice work!
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Marmor

works fine but should updated /rotated automatically#

MrTAToad

I can re-design the front site if you like - as long as you dont mind WebPlus X4 generate site...

Kitty Hello

it's my own code with php. I don't want to break compatibility.
It's sort of a mini CMS I did there. It all ties a bit together. I also want to bind the showroom into the main page, so the programs with a 3.5+ rating are shown. Maybe.

Kitty Hello

Good Afternoon, My name is XXXX XXXXXXXXX and I'm a web developer and general programmer, I was looking at GLBasic for some game projects I'm hoping to work on sometime in the future.

But I noticed your site if far from adequate, it looks very unprofessional and post 1990's in style.

I'm hoping to perhaps assist you in upgrading this site so that it's more professional and perhaps have more features if you require.
[...]

YES, POUR SALT IN THE WOULDS!!!

Leginus

:D ouch!

Ian Price

It looks post 1990's because it is actually post 1990's :P

It's perfectly adequate for the users. This guy would say anything to get a few (hundred) Euros out of you.
I came. I saw. I played.

Leginus

=D Very good point Ian.  I missed that.  Of course its post 90's.

Kitty Hello

Yes, I think so too. But I really should find time to polish it a bit and insert stuff from the showroom to the main page and have iphone games in the showroom, too.

Leginus

Good luck with finding the time  ;)

Moru

That's a form mail, I keep getting them too. Also getting people calling and saying similar stuff.