Problems With GACK on iPad

Previous topic - Next topic

Soul

Hello

I have a problem : i can't find the "publish" button!!

How Can i do when my game will be finished??

Thanks

Kitty Hello

We will provide an update soon. Sorry.

Soul

Haaa it's not me!!!

Thanks : i Will try to give you my feedback about the iPad version!!!

Your app Is great !! I just spend hours on it!!

I have just another question : by updating , there Is no risks to lose my current project?

Kitty Hello

Nope. User data won't be touched. Just don't delete the app.

Soul

hello

my game is not so far from the end...will the update come soon? (with the "publish" button)

thanks

Kitty Hello

Xes. It's really just a matter of releasing it now. Stay tuned. I hope to be able to do this still in october.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Soul

hello

as i said in my las t post, my game is really on the end : but i now have a problem with sounds!!

i think there is a problem : when i go in "sounds" menu : i can choose slots, edit a sound , chose a name for the sound, but each time i say"ok" nothing is save and the sound disappears.. can you check that, maybe it's me but i don't think...

I also just catch the apps for imac : but when i want to launch it, i chose the language and then it say "failed to connect to device..." and tell i should chose wifi-sync?? could it be possible to share works on the ipad application with computers?? it will be great...

So i now just wait for my sound problem and the "publish" button, and it will be perfect!!

merry christmas to all!!!  :booze:

Kitty Hello

hi, does the Sound slot actually have a sound?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Soul

Sorry....!!!

I test it again, it seem to work fine ( by first editing The slots With the sound menu )

I don't know What i havé done.... :noggin:

I Will keep you informed

Now i Will be able to finish my game called "super Juliette"

Soul

happy new year!

i've just discovered the new update!!!!!!!!!!!!! :enc:

but...i have 2 questions:

- there is still no "publish button"!!

- what is wifi sync for??? i have downloaded the app on my imac : when i use "wifi sync" the app seems to work : but my ipad game is not on my mac...

could it be possible to put my work in progress on my mac?? it will be great to save it!!!! because i spend many hours on it and i am really afraid to lose it....

i haven't try to open the app on my mac and to use wifi sync on my ipad : because i am afraid that my work disappear....

one last question : if i need to save my ipad with itunes and to restore it one day : will i keep all my work??

thanks a lot!!!!!

Soul

Can you help me? Thanks!!! :nw:

Kitty Hello

Does the sync not work on mac? You should see a split window with games on each device and copy buttons.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk

Soul

It's works!!! Thanks

I don't What i have done but it's ok

Soul

after some testing i have noticed some problems:

- when i choose to test the game on the mac (desktop version) : it works fine but only for the first level of my game : when i kill my boss, the first level start again... and it is impossible to start with another level ( on the ipad it's ok)

- there is still no "publish" button, on the ipad to on the desktop version

- the button "more" don't work on the ipad (the application crash...)

Kitty Hello

What iOS version do you have?

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk