Codesnippets > Userlibs [ *.gbal]

Lib compiling problems

(1/2) > >>

monono:
I am just trying to include a library I made in another project. Without even using a function from that lib GLBasic says while compiling, that it is a library and cannot be changed. What could be the reason for that?

Slydog:
Is it an error, or a warning / notice?
I would think it's just a notice, and that you can't change a library (it's static).
You'd have to change the original source and recreate the library is what I think it's telling you.

monono:
It´s an error! The message comes with it´s own message window.
The compiler says: error : command not inside function or sub

--- Quote ---I would think it's just a notice, and that you can't change a library (it's static).
You'd have to change the original source and recreate the library is what I think it's telling you.
--- End quote ---
Even I would try I couldn't change a lib. I know. Same Project with the lib's origin files work. The lib doesn´t try to change itself either.

Kitty Hello:
what are you doing in detail. What library? .gbal or .a files?

monono:
Just haven´t seen the reply, yet.
It´s a .gbal from my 2d Framework. I had made a .gbal from an earlier stage of the framework and it worked as expected.
Maybe I did something wrong. To make the .gbal. I deleted the main file from a project which used the framework as a bunch of files. then the first file of 8 framework files became the main file. At that point I made the gbal. Or is there anything that should´t be done in lib? Any rules to follow?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version