UV Mapping Problem - Solved

Previous topic - Next topic

Synthetic

I did some searching for this problem but found no concrete resolution to my problem. I have some models I made in AC3D, of which the textures are mapped with the TCE tool. The models show up just fine when loaded with GLBasic but as soon as I apply the texture, it appears that all coordinate data had been lost in the conversion to the .ddd format. I used the AC3D .ddd export plugin, an older version as well as the latest and also tried exporting to formats supported by the converter in GLBasic for conversion. All result in incorrectly mapped textures. I have spent the majority of the day trying to figure this out and it's driving me up the wall.  ;) More than likely it is something painfully obvious in AC3D that I'm overlooking.  ::) Any help is greatly appreciated.
"Impossible is a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit."

My AMXMODX plugins for Day of Defeat 1.3 can be found here.

Kitty Hello

Is the texture size power of 2?

Synthetic

Sure is.  =D The majority of the texture sizes are 64x128 / 128x128 / 256x256.
"Impossible is a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit."

Kitty Hello

Then send me an email or upload here, please.

Kitty Hello

Uhm - ONE texture per model, OR export as .ddw (DD World).

Synthetic

I just got it working, thanks for the help though.  =D There was an epic snap to grid croppng failure on my part.  :whistle: