Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamerman

I wish You all Merry Christmas spent with your family without worrying about everyday problems and Happy New Year, may the coming year be simply better than previous, and have a great New Year's Eve party.

Best Wishes ;)
Check my source code editor for GLBasic - link Update: 20.04.2020

Kitty Hello

Merry Christmas to all of you, too.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord
Luk. 2:11

For WHOSOEVER shall call upon the name of the Lord: SHALL. BE. SAVED.
Rom.10:13

erico

Same to us all!

On a side news, I got an oculus quest 2 vr borrowed from the university, early next year will try to make it work in GLBasic.
I don´t wanna have to do unite nor unreal, those sucks.
Merry Xmas!

bigsofty

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Ian Price

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and that the year ahead is kind to you all.

:D
I came. I saw. I played.

loftcat

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for your help this year using GLB!

spacefractal

Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

bigsofty

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Youkaisan

Hehe, just re-use this thread again :)

bigsofty

Merry Christmas dude!

This is how I feel at the moment...  :booze:

Cheers,

Ian.

(E. W. Dijkstra)

Marmor

dreamerman

Merry Christmas and all the best in New Year :)
Check my source code editor for GLBasic - link Update: 20.04.2020

erico

Nice thread re-use :)
I wish the best to us all.

But on me, I wish this year I can work out more GLBasic games, including updating my most successful games and releasing the few I have on the 90% done. It has been too long. :)

spacefractal

Happy Xmas.

etc im today finally got my Spectrum Next issue 2 machine. Currectly working a that remake named "Head Over Heels" to that as one of the strect issue 2 kickstarter. Im guess all/most speccy games know that game. hihi.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

MrPlow

Quote from: spacefractal on 2023-Dec-28Happy Xmas.

etc im today finally got my Spectrum Next issue 2 machine. Currectly working a that remake named "Head Over Heels" to that as one of the strect issue 2 kickstarter. Im guess all/most speccy games know that game. hihi.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL - wow SF, nice!! Head over heels is a well-loved game...I was more a strategy / adventure gaming type myself...but look forward to seeing the isometric implementation!
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs