GLBasic SDK V6

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

OK, I think I have everything running smoothly now.
Please uninstall the old beta and install this one:
http://www.glbasic.com/beta/glbasic_sdk.exe

If no problems happen, I'll make this the release version next week.

MrTAToad

Busy downloading it now...

Problem time :

• Instructions for SGN are all in German...  And not terribly accurate : n>= -> 1
  • I still get the list of files in the Files tab  go missing every so often after exiting a program
  • Goto definition doesn't always go to the correct place
  • More platfomrs are to come, yet - should really be : More platforms are yet to come (or preferably 'More platforms could be added in the future').
  • This command can be left at all : This command can be ignored

Moru

I don't have any troubles with the file-list disappearing but the default language when installing is German. I have an english OS with Swedish locale settings

MrTAToad

The file list problem is odd - doesn't always happen.  But it does do it in XP and Vista.

bigsofty

After it installs (and after VC) I get a dialog "Windows File Protection", saying that my XP Pro system files have been replaced by unrecognised versions, asking fro my XP Pro (Svc Pack 3) disk to restore them.
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

MrTAToad

Odd - XP's Side-by-side system should allow multiple copies of the same thing.

Kitty Hello

@bigsofty: which files?

Ian Price

I had an odd graphic glitch in my B'lox game that moved all the frame images in the puzzle select screen down and left by quite some distance. It did this twice, but has been fine since. Dunno.
I came. I saw. I played.

bigsofty

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2008-Dec-15
@bigsofty: which files?

Sorry Gernot, as soon as I inserted the XP disk the it read a file and the dialogue box closed without me clicking on anything.

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Moru

Mabe it shows up in the logfile of the system?

MrTAToad

Yes, it needs to be uninstalled first - the update part gives a runtime error.

Kitty Hello

it's released, please do a clean setup onw, so we all share the same common base.

Schranz0r

you forgot the KeyHit ?!
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard