Old Blitz Basic User

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsofty

I don't use the Search at the top right as the lower, left hand search gives better results for me... go figure?  O_O
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Moebius

I stand corrected.  I'm still new to GLBasic, and a quick search (which does work for me :)) yields a lot of entity related results.  Sorry for my ignorance :S
Endless Loop: n., see Loop, Endless.
Loop, Endless: n., see Endless Loop.
- Random Shack Data Processing Dictionary

Kitty Hello

Don't worry. We had great problems with the search function lately. That's why I asked.

Schranz0r

First click HOME in tne mainmenu then search!
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Slydog

QuoteFirst click HOME in tne mainmenu then search!

Yes, that's the only way I've been able to do it cleanly.
Perhaps the search only searches your current search results, or sub-forum you are currently in?
My current project (WIP) :: TwistedMaze <<  [Updated: 2015-11-25]

Schranz0r

Right, you only search in the current subforum!
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Kitty Hello

AHHHHHH!!!! Finally I learned something good.

BlueSteel

I too have used all the Blitz products..
I started a game in Blitz2d (which still works BTW on win7 x86 .. both the language and the game written witrh it)
I've just ported it over to GLBasic and i'm continuing to develope it in GLBasic
(it took me less than a day to convert it)
its still a work in progress and has been posted in the beta area here

OH and BTW for those who are interested .. the size of the compiled EXE from GWBasic is smaller than it was compiled in Blitz2d

the link to the demo of the program i'm working on is here http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=4800.msg36482#msg36482