List of entrants/entries into the Xmas/Easter GLBasic competition

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Price

If you are working on a game for the current GlBasic competition, it would be great to hear from you. It would be good to see how many games we can expect, what they are and what they might look like.

It's common knowledge that I am entering a game - B'lox! It's a puzzle game with one simple rule - place coloured sliding blocks onto pads of the same colour. Once all pads are covered, the puzzle is complete. I currently have over 60 puzzles, but I'm hoping to get that upto around 100.

Anyone else prepared to reveal all? (hubba, hubba!)
I came. I saw. I played.

bigsofty

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

PeeJay

Er, I'm not working on one, as it has been finished for a little while ;)

Danger Mouse in the Black Forest Chateau is available from my site, with versions for Windoze, Linux, OS/X and GP2X
www.peejays-remakes.co.uk
For games, remakes, and GL Basic Tutorials
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Albert

Here is my entry. It's a "platformer", jump-and-collect-coins-and-solve-little-logical-tasks type game . There are more layer scrolling with different speed.
No title screen, music and sound effects yet :(

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.

Albert

Quote from: ipriceThat looks nice :)
Thank you!
About the background (the diagonal stripes), so i borrowed the idea from you :)

AndyH

That looks superb Albert.

My entry is still in progress and called Ms Mouth Trap.  I've had a slow week this week with a mixture of work outings and overtime followed by this cold-flu-like thing going around.  Hope to accelerate into next week to get a lot done !

Achim

@iprice & Albert

Hey - great stuff - keep on coding :)

Here mine for the competition: Muepp Muepp

You must catch a bunch of smilies by touching them with the pen on the touchscreen. The game contains 4 levels at the moment.

Here are some screenshots:

@Albert

If you need some free music, please visit http://www.softworxs.de/e_music.html :)
Feel free to use the stuff in your project !

CYA !
- www.softworxs.de -
[Be different - play smart]

Ian Price

I played one of your ealier versions of Muepp Muepp - it was good fun :)
I came. I saw. I played.

BumbleBee

Hello
My project is top secret. I don't even know what it is.;) No, it's just a mastermind game with numbers instead of colors. Nothing unusual.:D It's called Codemaster. Here a screen:

Gernot, this week you will get a mail from me. As you know, i can't test it on the GP2X. I hope it works.  If it doesn't...:(

Anyone else? :D

Cheers
The day will come...

CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570k, 3.4GHz, AMD Radeon 7800 , 8 GB RAM, Windows 10 Home 64Bit

XaMMaX

My project is top secret =P But i will enter competition
Sry for my english

Quasist

My Project is on intensive art-desinging. I cannot supply any screenshot because of very WIP status.

Ian Price

Quote from: QuasistMy Project is on intensive art-desinging. I cannot supply any screenshot because of very WIP status.
A description of some sort would suffice :)
I came. I saw. I played.

Schranz0r

Damn nice guys ;)
All games looking fu..ing good ;)
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Ian Price

Right. I've uploaded my entry to the competition email address. Can you confirm you've received it Gernot? Cheers :)
I came. I saw. I played.