HI, about Bada O.s

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

HI I read today, this same weekend, about a new O.S for mobile devices, called BADA.

This runs, in principle in Samsung Mobiles, but I read they have plans to make a APPstore, I read is a powerfull OS, getting the best of Android and iPhone OS.

I stay looking a bit, the information of SDK, and I think is C++.

Well my question. Will be possible, have glbasic for developing in this OS.

Otherwise I think the mobile Markets goes crazy, too much OS, and too much devices for develop for alls.

Kinds Regards,
Iván J.

PS:
BADA O.S Developers Web site.

http://developer.bada.com/blog/?cat=27

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.

monono

Are there some official announcement for the future platforms of GLB?
As there is Android with its crappy java and win phone 7 with its crappy NET (just from a glbasic developer´s view) charing the mobile market with iOS this is a good point.
Bada is a good start. I guess besides Bada, MeeGo is going to be more important. Or is it even now possible to compile for MeeGo? It´s linux, I know.
What about Symbian?
Is there any information, yet, that winphone7 is going to support NETless apllications in the future. I mean, it´s a sad thing loosing the possibility to compile for mobile windows.

Maybe I could have collected some rumours about that issues in the forum, but the search function is still not a pleasure. =D

MrTAToad

The chances of GLBasic compiling for Android is very remote due to lack of decent C/C++ support and other things

Palm is something that may come to something.

Windows 7 Mobile wont until Microsoft allow C/C++ use

I dont think MeeGo would be any good, unless it has SDL and C/C++ support - Bada would be better.

However, only Gernot knows what he'll be doing :)

trucidare

Bada is one candidate for implementing.
if you have an developer account please give me or kitty the sdk to try some things.

MacBook Pro 2,2 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, 8600M GT
Core i3 - 3,07 GHz, 8 GB Ram, 2.5 TB HDD, Geforce GTX 260+ OC

mentalthink

HI, trucidare, no , I don´t have license developer, only I was surfing on the web, and I look this lenguaje, and how it´s c++, i wrote this post. So, pricipally, because I think the iPhone Market, every day pass, is more complex, sell an applicatión.

Thanks, and best Regards,
Iván J.