Wo ist die Android ausgabe?? Done !

Previous topic - Next topic

erico

I have tried both windows too before. In my setup it is currently working with the top one only, but it is worth a shot I agree.

Now, I saw your compilation guide and the results you get, like half the android distribute folder.
That happened here too a few times while I was setting up android compilation first time.
You log output seems to match mine on the second problem on this thread:
http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=9810.0

First, just in case, create a new debug key by going to USER/.android folder and delete the DEBUG.KEYSTORE file.
Try to compile for android now, GLB will create a newer debug key, you should get your APKs now.

You are almost there :good:

Post the log here.

D2O

If is not include debug.keystore file.
I create this file and write :
Quote"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_55\bin\keytool.exe"-genkey -keypass android -keystore debug.keystore -alias androiddebugkey -storepass android -validity 1000 -dname "CN=Android Debug,O=Android,C=US"

in this file.
Nothing helps :(
I7 2600K; 8 GB RAM ; Win10 Pro x64 | NVidia GTX 750 TI 2048MB ; Realtec OnBoard Sound;
Lenovo ThinkPad T400: XP Pro
GLB Premium-immer Aktuell

erico

I didn´t understand what you wrote. :-[

Just delete that file on your .android folder

GLB will create a newer one when you compile to android again.
Check if this works.

spacefractal

the build error im saw from your step to step guide, its a confirmed annoying bug:
http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=9831.0

icon.png is just missing in your source code dir and needs to been there. Glbasic for some odd reason dosent tell you about that, and hence cause people to try to fix the jdk issues. You are not the first person messing about that. Your setup was seen to been correct.

Gernot: Please fix that bug (im have do that for AE)!!!
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

erico

Yep, it could be it. That explains why compiling an old project works and after doing a clean up project it dosen´t work, a situation I had a few times.

D2O

Yes, yes, yes ..... :happy:
that was it. :-[

The Icon.png was the cause.
Many thanks for your help and patience.
:booze: :booze:

I immediately created its own test.app.
Runs the same in BlueStacks.

German :)
erico , kanonet und spacefractal

Vielen Dank für Eure hilfe und geduld die Ihr für mich aufgebracht habt.
Sollte es Euch mal an den Bodensee verschlagen,
gibt ein  :booze: bis zum anbwinken  =D
I7 2600K; 8 GB RAM ; Win10 Pro x64 | NVidia GTX 750 TI 2048MB ; Realtec OnBoard Sound;

erico

Yeah, nice to hear it works now. :good:

Some Yoda time... :D
More pleasurable the result is when tough the path be... :D :D

D2O

have it now a few times tested.
The whole thing is very sensitive.

Had to repeatedly delete the debug.keystore.
Project clean up
and always first create a * exe with F8.

But could it create successfully again and again until now.
Also talk / image loaded a graphic and displayed.

erico

Yep, I think the clean up project ends up deleting the icon.png, so it is best to do that manually, or keep the project clean as you code.
I don´t think you will have trouble with the debug.keystore anymore, I had it because it expired on my project over 1 year.

I also didn´t need to pc compile the android_test project.

You should be fine from now on, it all works great after this first step.
Might come handy to put up a guide on android compilation first time, it is a topic that comes back very often, specially new users.

spacefractal

the debug.keystore had only been happens once here.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

D2O

erico