web design

Previous topic - Next topic

Schranz0r

If you want, i can help you :)
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

bigsofty

I can lend a hand with the graphics?

Cheers,

Ian
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Kitty Hello

Hiro had a great idea. What do you think?

bigsofty

The "GLBasic" is a little too small, as it's on the bottom of the small case and may not be noticed but I really like the overall design and colour scheme.  :good:

Cheers,

Ian

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

hardyx

I like the second design colours, its more readable and clear.

okee

Looking at erico's portfolio, That image he did for the Darkbasic competition is brilliant.
Something like that in the header would really spice things up

Also a nice graphic showing what GLB can do i.e. compile to many platforms for a one off
price something like gamesalad has on it's front page

http://gamesalad.com/

Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 -  ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
IOS: 2 x Ipod Touch (1G)

Kitty Hello

Yes. Erico's work is really stunning. I never thought I'd met such an artist in my life.
But I guess he's pretty busy. ... or expensive :P

Schranz0r

My design for GLBasic:

[attachment deleted by admin]

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

BumbleBee

...and a good-looking-screenshot of a GLBasic game on the main page is better than anything.  =D How about new colors?   :whistle:

Cheers
The day will come...

CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570k, 3.4GHz, AMD Radeon 7800 , 8 GB RAM, Windows 10 Home 64Bit

trucidare

schranz0r this design is sooo oldschoool :D

MacBook Pro 2,2 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, 8600M GT
Core i3 - 3,07 GHz, 8 GB Ram, 2.5 TB HDD, Geforce GTX 260+ OC

Moru

No, THIS is old-school.

trucidare

Moru try a browser with css support ;)

Kitty Hello

Schranz0r's design has good elements. I like the top bar. I don't like the many colours in the bottom part. I have something in my mind that could be describes with the words "clean, crystal, milk"

trucidare

dynamic size webpages looks odd and meeeh.

Schranz0r

Quote from: trucidare on 2010-Nov-30
schranz0r this design is sooo oldschoool :D

I like Oldschool :D
OH, a bit too much colors on the contentplace...

@Gernot:

White,black,crome,milk? ... Not realy GLB-Like!

PC: