Android API-18 SDK for glbasic v5 (06-11-2013)

Previous topic - Next topic

MrPlow

Installed GLB 12.308 to a new folder then AE installed....

When building Android Apk I see it uses my older folder and no apk is created....is this an icon issue?

Using api-14 as my target

=========
   [aapt] invalid resource directory name: C:\Users\gary\Documents\GL_PROJECTS\GLBasic\Transversion_ZX\distribute\Android\res/drawable-xxxhdpi

BUILD FAILED
C:\Program Files\GLBasic_v12\Compiler\platform\android\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:650: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Program Files\GLBasic_v12\Compiler\platform\android\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:691: null returned: 1

Total time: 9 seconds
BUILD STAGE 4: Build a release build
   [subant] No sub-builds to iterate on

BUILD FAILED
C:\Program Files\GLBasic_v12\Compiler\platform\android\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:650: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Program Files\GLBasic_v12\Compiler\platform\android\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:691: null returned: 1

Total time: 4 seconds
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xms256m -Xmx512m
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

MrPlow

OKay removed the proguard stuff and edited my glb_build.bat file with new path and api

But now getting lots of other errors relating to SDLActivity.java

sample of errors.............

BUILD STAGE 4: Build a release build
   [subant] No sub-builds to iterate on
    [javac] C:\Users\gary\Documents\GL_PROJECTS\GLBasic\Transversion_ZX\distribute\Android\src\com\glbasic\test\SDLActivity.java:385: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac]       if (shop.mOuyaFacade.isRunningOnOUYASupportedHardware()==true) // we are on Ouya?
    [javac]                           ^
    [javac]   symbol:   method isRunningOnOUYASupportedHardware()
    [javac]   location: variable mOuyaFacade of type OuyaFacade
    [javac] C:\Users\gary\Documents\GL_PROJECTS\GLBasic\Transversion_ZX\distribute\Android\src\com\glbasic\test\SDLActivity.java:388: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac]          OuyaInputMapper.init(this);
    [javac]          ^
    [javac]   symbol:   variable OuyaInputMapper
    [javac]   location: class SDLActivity
    [javac] C:\Users\gary\Documents\GL_PROJECTS\GLBasic\Transversion_ZX\distribute\Android\src\com\glbasic\test\SDLActivity.java:561: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac]       {   OuyaInputMapper.shutdown(this);
    [javac]           ^
    [javac] C:\Users\gary\Documents\GL_PROJECTS\GLBasic\Transversion_ZX\distribute\Android\src\com\glbasic\test\SDLActivity.java:723: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac]       if (OuyaInputMapper.shouldHandleInputEvent(keyEvent)==true) {
    [javac]           ^
    [javac] C:\Users\gary\Documents\GL_PROJECTS\GLBasic\Transversion
Comp:

MrPlow

Created a new project and copied files from other one, and now getting this...

running glb_build.bat
Specified ANDROID_TARGET="android-18". Please verify your AndroidManifext.xml, too.
files\glbasic_v12\Compiler\Platform\android\android-sdk""=="Q:" was unexpected at this time.
Android=C:\Users\gary\Documents\GL_PROJECTS\GLBasic\TransversionNew\distribute\Android
success

How do I revert to my older install and compile with v12.096?
What files and folders does the installer modify - (i hope it only installed to the target I set and didnt overwrite others -  :sick:)

Comp:

spacefractal

Android Extras remove the android-sdk-windowsand templateproj folders completly before installing. Im also update few files in android\bin, but the folders is not deleted by defailt and is not required by the installer. This is to make sure its dosent exist old files from old sdk.

So property there is some confuction about your backup files which missing some files, so you got your files mixed?

So you might need to uninstall glbasic completly and then install, update and then install AE.

the ouya issue is due missing ouya-sdk.jar, which is required (even you not using ouya).
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

spacefractal

im thinks im will lock this thread, and instead uses the official Android Extras thread. SDK upgrade is sometimes required anyway, so no needs to have two threads about it.

Countinue using this thread:
http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=9166.msg90172#new
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/