Fantasy Bricks Available on AppStore

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Hi, finally my first iPhone App is ready for download on AppStore.

This is the link for iTunes.

http://itunes.apple.com/es/app/fantasy-bricks/id380286869?mt=8

Any suggestion don´t doubt to comment, thanks!!!.

Best Regards,

Iván Jiménez.

Hark0

Buena suerte y enhorabuena por tu trabajo!!!
:good:
http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

gregbug

just bought!

wow i like it congrats!!!

one small thing...

in then "continue" screen in the top left corner is visible a little text "0" and "1" if i tap on the iPhone screen! (debug check? :P)

anyway.... congratulations for the game!

Ciao Ciao,
Gianluca. (l'Aquila tornerà a volare alta nel cielo!!!!)

mentalthink

Hi gregBug, thanks the first for buy the game.

Yes what you sayme about the 1 and 0 , pass me, I don´t looked when I upload the game. I think will make a revision of the game in a shortime, or when I upload the lite version.

This game only was made for understanding the mode of publushing of apple, and sure for me than Glbasic Works propertly whit the new Iphone OS.

Thanks again for purchase, your time and your comments.

If you have any suggestion or cooment (constructive/destructive) :), tell me know, I try to reply the more faster I can.

Best Regards,
Iván J.

www.vain.es  (Not is 3d web, now will come spot in games for Iphone and WIZ, but now I´m working on it)

gregbug

Just a little update...

if i tap hi-scores in main screen the game just exit!  :o

Ciao Ciao,
Gianluca. (l'Aquila tornerà a volare alta nel cielo!!!!)

mentalthink

oHHH!!!, this is a important bug, I try sometimes and don´t make me this error.

Ok I try to resolve the incoveninet the next week.

Thanks for comment me.

Best Regards,
Iván J.

Kitty Hello

-Add a "Default.png" to the project - that get's dispalyed when loading the app.
-I was unable to enter my name in the highscore table
-The ball is a bit fast. How about making is slightly slower? Use floating point numbers for the ball speed and position.

Very nice game!

mentalthink

HI quitty, yes I was to put my logo qhit the default.png but I don´t have make any nice logo.

For enter the name i the highscore tabe is very easy, dont´work own iphone interface, you slide your finger trougth letters and push Ok, then the letter appears on the table.

About the speed, yes!!!, you and another people tell me the same, is too much faster, now in the update what I maded, is now in review, the game have another playgame mode, called slow, is much more slower.  But I don´tlike too much I think the goal of the game is go full speed.

A trick is in the game, at the middle rigth screen apears to little icons, one missil and a sandclock, the sancd clock downthe speed too much for 3 seconds, and missile make what the pale launch misiles killing the bricks.

How I say I think in a couple of weeks the new version goes to AppStore, I think this come free for who pai for the first realease, I don´t think what for a update you have to pay again, but is extrange to have to wait for a simple update, perhaps I made some wrong, I think Apple made the procces for upload, working on device, and other themes very complicated, and the english in some cases is a little complexed for understand.

Thanks kitty, for your comment, and of course for buy the game.

Your are made a beast very funny and very easy to use, is really fun, and the time past whit no sense when your are doing things whit glbasic.

Best regards, Iván J.

mentalthink

Hi, only a last notice about my App, well of my web, it´s been remodeled completly because before only have got 3D infographist contents, now is remodeled for publishing only my games.

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Iván J.

mentalthink

Now version 2.0 is avalaible, in this version the new mode Slow is added, more most playable than quick mode, but I think is more bored.

Best Regards.

toprngr

iam the one of the big fan of fantasy bricks iam searching it from long long ago but i dont find any good site atlast i found it here many peoples are in need of it but they actually dont find it rarely they find this type of sites and also we can also find here many types of ipads, iphones etc. I request you share things which will help others.