Android - V10 release candidate

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTAToad

One thing I did forget to mention is that when changing Platforms in the Project Options window, the default resolution doesn't change when the platform is changed, so you can end up with 640x480 on the Palm :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

spacefractal

hm.. its does change nicely here in that part? spooky.

Howover I would like to disable it and just use SETSCREEN set from GETDESKTOPSIZE, also in this case I have programmed my game with all scaling, resize and rotating by myself.

PS. I have tried to use console program, but its does crash out or do nothing.

PPS. Sorry if its offtype, so fell free to move it.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Moebius

has anyone checked the use of accelerometer yet on their device?  I'm having problems with them being rounded off and I was wondering if this is just my device or if it might be buried somewhere on GLB's side.
Endless Loop: n., see Loop, Endless.
Loop, Endless: n., see Endless Loop.
- Random Shack Data Processing Dictionary

freedomdown

I noticed that Pandora compiling is weird now.
It still talks about running the PandoraMake script on a pandora but then does compile it anyway.
And it compiles it as "pandora-exe.pnd" instead of "projectName.pandora-exe.pnd"
It does still work though so nothing major is broken probably a piece of the older compiling script got left in.

MrTAToad

Its probably left over from when the PC had to do part of it and the machine the other part...

Kitty Hello

Another hotfix. It should fix the bug on WebOS, where SPRITE2MEM crashed.
This *might* fix the problems with SPRCOLL we had on 1.4.5 - can someone test this, please?

MrTAToad

Works on 2.0.  Did you stay with the "load as a power of 2 then truncate" or use glPixelStorei  ?

Kitty Hello

load and truncate - to be safe.

MrTAToad

Seems to be working fine - going to try Windows CE and Android now...

Windows CE seems fine :)

Android is almost fine, although it crashes out when either loading or using SPRITE2MEM on BMP files (dont know which - most likely the loading :) )

Millerszone

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2011-May-19
This *might* fix the problems with SPRCOLL we had on 1.4.5 - can someone test this, please?

hotfix?
Hardware: iMac 27", MacBook Air, PC 3.5Ghz Quad
Developing Tools: GLBasic SDK, Gideros Studio, PureBasic
Developing for: iOS, Android, Windows, OS X, webOS, HTML5

Kitty Hello

Yes, see first post in this thread.

Millerszone

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2011-May-19

Tested latest hotfix with WebOS 1.4.5.
SPRCOLL still not working right.

MrTAToad

Thats a shame - it had looked like the problem had been found... :'(

Kitty Hello

@Millerszone: Can you make a 4x4 sprite, that has alpha information, and use SPRITE2MEM to get the sprite pixels on 1.4.5 and then post the output of the 4 pixel values and the image here?

Also, what size is your real transparent sprite?

Millerszone

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2011-May-20
@Millerszone: Can you make a 4x4 sprite, that has alpha information, and use SPRITE2MEM to get the sprite pixels on 1.4.5 and then post the output of the 4 pixel values and the image here?

Also, what size is your real transparent sprite?

The "bat resting" sprite with transparency is 86x90.

Don't understand first question. Someone please leave code.