IOS compiler problem

Previous topic - Next topic

monono

Hi there,
I have a problem. I can compile my game for windows, but if I try to compile for ios it say
Code (glbasic) Select
Wordcount:2817 commands
compiling:
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glGetClipPlane(DGInt, __GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:733: error: no matching function for call to 'DIMDATA(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&, int, __GLBASIC__::GLdouble [4])'
/cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Include/glb.h:924: note: candidates are: void __GLBASIC__::DIMDATA(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&, int, DGInt*)
/cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Include/glb.h:926: note:  void __GLBASIC__::DIMDATA(__GLBASIC__::DGNatArray&, int, DGNat*)
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glLoadMatrixd(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:1741: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glLoadMatrixd(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glMultMatrixd(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:1796: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glMultMatrixd(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glVertex2dv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:2691: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glVertex2dv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glVertex3dv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:2771: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glVertex2dv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glVertex4dv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:2851: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glVertex2dv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glNormal3dv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:3091: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glNormal3dv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glIndexdv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:3347: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glIndexdv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glColor3dv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:3955: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glColor3dv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glTexCoord1dv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:4723: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glTexCoord1dv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glTexCoord2dv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:4803: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glTexCoord2dv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glTexCoord3dv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:4883: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glTexCoord3dv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glTexCoord4dv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:4963: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glTexCoord4dv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glRasterPos2dv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:5427: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glRasterPos2dv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glRasterPos3dv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:5507: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glRasterPos3dv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glRasterPos4dv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:5587: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glRasterPos4dv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glRectdv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&, __GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:5795: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glRectdv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*, const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glTexGendv(DGInt, DGInt, __GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:6889: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '3' to 'void glTexGendv(__GLBASIC__::GLenum, __GLBASIC__::GLenum, const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glGetTexGendv(DGInt, DGInt, __GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:6955: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to '__GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '3' to 'void glGetTexGendv(__GLBASIC__::GLenum, __GLBASIC__::GLenum, __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glEvalCoord1dv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:7369: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glEvalCoord1dv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp: In function 'DGInt __GLBASIC__::glEvalCoord2dv(__GLBASIC__::DGIntArray&)':
/cygdrive/C/Users/Marc/AppData/Local/Temp/glbasic/gpc_temp5.cpp:7481: error: cannot convert 'DGInt*' to 'const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*' for argument '1' to 'void glEvalCoord2dv(const __GLBASIC__::GLdouble*)'
*** FATAL ERROR - Bitte die Compiler-Ausgabe ins Forum kopieren
Dauer: 14.6 sek. Zeit: 01:21
Erstellen: 0 erfolgreich.
*** 1 FEHLGESCHLAGEN ***

What does it mean, what can I do? It happens with glb 10 and 11 beta.
thx in advance

mentalthink

HI monono I'm not sure but I read the error and seems you write the sentence DIMDATA in wrongway, I thik it's this but I'm not sure 100%, please take a look , how you write the command, sometimes I write something wrong and the compiler give a bunch of errors.

MrTAToad

And if you can show us the code too, that would be useful

kanonet

Sounds like you are using glDouble variables on various places/functions - but doubles do not exist on mobile devices, you should use glfloat instead. Just a guess from the compiler error, without knowing your code.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

monono

Thx you all.
Kanonet! That´s it. I used the gl.gbas with a lot of doubles in it. It´s some old code of mine, that´s why I forgot the gl thingy it´s in there.
It does compile now but everything runs half the speed. But when I have a look into my old code it is some kind of deltatime. Shouldn´t be that slow.
Is there any ipad<>glb speed issue, maybe some plist fps entry I should be aware of? I am not qualified for xcode  :S