@bigsofty: in glb3d.h, just add the line:
void   X_OBJADDVERTEX_NORMAL(DGInt x, DGInt y, DGInt z);

the code is already linked.

bigsofty

Ah, cool, I'll try this now.   :)

Edit: Yes, that worked fine, thanks Gernot!  :good:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Kitty Hello

Updated DDgui to have opening dialog animations, and a better wait cursor and you can scroll by dragging dialogs now. Also, combo boxes are using buttons instead of lists now. Selected buttons are more obvious now. I have to do a video soon. It looks amazing.
Here's a quick shot...

erico

Ian Price

Looks much better now :)
I came. I saw. I played.

spicypixel

Looks good but still doesn't look modern enough to me. For example it doesn't look as attractive as say XP. Don't flame me it's just an opinion, but there really are some slick looking UI's now on numerous devices.
http://www.spicypixel.net | http://www.facebook.com/SpicyPixel.NET

Comps Owned - ZX.81, ZX.48K, ZX.128K+2, Vic20, C64, Atari-ST, A500.600.1200, PC, Apple Mini-Mac.

Schranz0r

Gernot, is DDGui not skinable ?
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

mentalthink

Very nice... and Gernnot it's possible change the colors?¿... so white it's very nice but darker I think it's the last mode in all UI... basically in 3D all the soft are whit darks themes...

The icon mode it's very very interesting... I think a important thing it's can be put at the corners of the button ...

This thing only are ideas... I don't know if it's too much complex or have to pick a lot of code more...

kanonet

In DDgui you change the 4 colours, which means you can basically create your own theme (a darker one if you want).

If you dont want to code everything manually, you can use my DDcreator to create your GUI, it also allows you to change colours. Its here: http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=7739.0
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

mentalthink

Hi Kano, thanks I have the books but really I never use the DDgui, I always use my UI did by myself...
HI have to thin in it... for some new projects... Thanks a lot.

Jonás Perusquía

wow! that looks really cool! im planning to use DDgui more than ever! :D
<HTML><BASIC><EC>
Be free and do good things

Kitty Hello

In order to re-colourize DDgui, use the DDgui test project in Samples/_Projects_ and call the function "Colorize" - you get a DDgui gui for colouring then.

DDgui is not as cool as XP? I didn't know that :)
See the current progress:

I think it's starting to get usefull. I really hope Apple will approve GACK now...

Marmor

Wow much better !

mentalthink

How I told you gernnot in YTBE this fx are simply fantastic...

Ian Price

That's looking really cool now Gernot. It's come a really long way. :)

Good luck with GACK too - I can't believe how long it's taken. Apple really are a bunch of tools. They have stuff on the AppStore that is worth less than used toilet paper while stuff like this languishes in limbo.
I came. I saw. I played.