In Game Advertising Platforms?

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyo

But not is easier more to fix the wrapper iad for ios 8?

MrTAToad

It could well need a substantial upgrade.

Kyo

Quote from: TheMapChap on 2014-Sep-26
It could well need a substantial upgrade.
I never put my hands on a wrapper....
you think it's difficult????

MrTAToad

I think there were a fair few changes to the way adverts now work on Apple's system.

MrPlow

I know I might asked this before but is it possible to ....

- add a java import library command? either before or after compiling?

- modify (add a line of code) to onCreate and onResume java functions?

If so some ad frameworks might work very simply with GLB??

Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

spacefractal

uses Andriod Extras. Its does works, but choice to only uses fullscreen apps, because im fell thoses can been integrated better. Im thinks the samme is for iOS as well.

Admob is supported, but im also want to look Amazon as welll (which works quite very similar). Its not that hard really. Im thinks im even added a example to the AndroidSample how that work. Its easier than StoreKit really (which needs updating).

You cant add Java code directly, but needs to call them. So here a IMPORT "Java" could do the job instead of the function im using now.

PS. All my 3 games on Google Play does this now to avoid the physical adress issue.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

MrPlow

Full screen apps or Full screen ads?

My app scales up based on resolution - rather than scaling sprites individually or using different sets of sprites.
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

spacefractal

You have not have full controls over ads at all anyway, so that require a new intent or control area. All im does is its open a new intent and let the ads sdk does the rest. This is the only way to do. When the user close the ads, then the controls is returned to the previous intent, which is your game and the game will countinue.

so its Full screen ads.

There was some sound issues, which got fixed if you used music and sound pool. They are now paused when new intent happens or touch the hold button etc.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/