Spriter - potentially very useful new sprite creation tool

Previous topic - Next topic

Wampus

I have a bad cold at the moment so struggling to get much done. A cold isn't exactly debilitating. It is highly irritating and tiring though. All I want to do is keep warm, stay in bed and watch zombie/vampire movies.

Entities are now displaying correctly with the new format. Tweening and whole-entity manipulations come next. I think whole-entity manipulations have to be done. Scale, rotation, mirroring and color tint of entity sprites will be essential for the flexibility to make interesting games. I want to include collision detection too but have to wait until its implemented in Spriter.

AmazingJas

Can I prescribe 28 Days Later and a big dose of Walking Dead for you?  :sick:

Wampus

Just a note to say I haven't forgotten this project. I've been so busy with other things I've left it alone for a while. I will probably wait until the full version of Spriter is released to finish the first fully functioning support for it in GLBasic. Much might change and I don't want to duplicate effort since there will be a considerable amount of things to implement. In addition I'm sure I'll need to make several updates later too.