I had a dream...

Previous topic - Next topic

trucidare

i have to create a certifcate maker for easy use and a few changes and then it will go to kitty for replace the iphone toolchain

no eta yet :/ but my part is nearly done ;)
MacBook Pro 2,2 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, 8600M GT
Core i3 - 3,07 GHz, 8 GB Ram, 2.5 TB HDD, Geforce GTX 260+ OC

Sokurah

Website: Tardis remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games. All freeware. :-)
Twitter: Sokurah

Falstaff

this is *such* good news, wow!

So does this mean that a person can do *everything* from within windows for this? Or just compile/test? Like can we go from start->published on the app store all without a mac?

Maybe I won't have to buy a mac mini after all :) Hmmm... maybe I'll buy an android tablet instead, so I can test for that platform! This is so exciting!

trucidare

in theory its possible but i think apple doesnt allow webupload the zip files at the moment, have to check

Crivens

Personally I would view it as 2 different projects. 1 to allow compilation onto an idevice, and 2 to submit an app to the store. That way once you have the first part working then release it. The level of interest in just the first part will cause massive interest in GLB. Best to get in quickly to attract new users from other languages who surely must be working on the same thing.

Cheers
Current fave quote: Cause you like musicians and I like people with boobs.

trucidare

there are two different project - the possibility to sign (done) and the management tool for creating developer program certificate and manage mobile provisions and hopefully manage uploads some time

blackway

Gernot, any news??
Bye!

erico

I think trucidare is handling this dream come true,
how is it going trucidare?
need any hand?

what about a possible money pool on this?
I don´t own loads, but can sure spare some and guess most of the people around.

trucidare

signing straight from glbasic works - look at the video - but i had not time in past for writing a simple certification manager to create a certificate for the apple developer portal. its mainly only a simple openssl aes 2048 key but u will need it

Millerszone

or this

Got this from: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/articles/packaging-air-apps-ios.html
You probably already have this info.

Create a P12 file on Windows
Code (glbasic) Select

On Windows, you use OpenSSL to convert the iOS developer certificate file into a PEM certificate file
and then generate a P12 file based on the PEM certificate and the certificate key you generated earlier
with the request.

Create a PEM file by entering the following command-line statement from the OpenSSL bin directory:
openssl x509 -in developer_identity.cer -inform DER -out developer_identity.pem -outform PEM

Generate a valid P12 file by entering the following command-line statement from the OpenSSL bin directory.
Use the PEM version you just created and the private key you generated earlier when creating the certificate
signing request (CSR) file.

openssl pkcs12 -export -inkey mykey.key -in developer_identity.pem -out iOS_dev.p12

Hardware: iMac 27", MacBook Air, PC 3.5Ghz Quad
Developing Tools: GLBasic SDK, Gideros Studio, PureBasic
Developing for: iOS, Android, Windows, OS X, webOS, HTML5

trucidare

yep i had this infos but i need time to make it simpler four you - only one click to certificate

Kitty Hello

The only thing is - you must submit the app to iTunes with an "Application Loader", that's only available for Mac so far. But for debugging this is a lot better already.

blackway

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2011-Sep-16
The only thing is - you must submit the app to iTunes with an "Application Loader", that's only available for Mac so far. But for debugging this is a lot better already.

It sounds great anyway! :good:

caffeinekid

Wow this would be amazing. At the moment (because I don't have a dev account) I can't run or debug my games on ios at all. Please keep me updated!

AlienMenace

This sounds similar to how AGK works. I'd probably pay for this but I would pay more for an integrated, current, fully-implemented version of Box2D.
Apps published: 3