SDL Access

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsofty

Wow this is an old thread but still relevant to me I think. I'm just messing around with some SDL calls for fun and I want to call some "SDL_" timer routines from within GLB. I noticed that the example that Gernot gave above checks for windows before importing a function. Does this mean that not all platforms use SDL_ or are there other issues that I need to be aware of when using GLB+SDL cross platform?

Edit: Whoops found this with Search, I never noticed it was in the "Feature request" forums, as it is a question, could a mod move this to the relevant forum please?
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

bigsofty

I appreciate the effort made by the admin but what happened to the rest of this thread? It was in feature requests, it was moved to "GLBasic - en" as it was more of a question I asked than a syntax request, now its back to "Feature Requests" minus the rest of the thread, which it previously referenced to?  :noggin:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)