Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
I have some 8Bitdo Pro 2 Wired USB Controllers for Switch, these results any use?
Those who have Swicth Pro controller. Can you checking which buttons that does that.

Etc im need the name of it, and how and which axis the right controller and the both analoge triggers does.

Im purchased such of one you can see, but that controller did not have the analoge trigger, but a digital trigger instead (not a issue in such a game that is not racing really). Im wasent aware of that of course, but im implementated this feature of course.

Im do believe they follow the ps layout button wise, not xbox. Then im will update my GameInput thing for Windows.
Announcements / Re: TH_AVOCADO MAYHEM
« Last post by loftcat on 2022-Nov-03 »
Don´t worry about topics, we are all into GLB topic :)

Yes I too recall a problem with full screen and also loading assets during game and not before opening a screen.
Maybe within parallels the issues are the same? If so, we might want to keep that in mind and documented for compatibility :)

My projects are currently running in windows rather than full screen on the M1, but I've had them running full screen too without any issues. I've sent you a pm with a link to my project I'm working on using Parallels.. not sure if it will be much help but perhaps you might spot something different.
« Last post by erico on 2022-Nov-03 »
Don´t worry about topics, we are all into GLB topic :)

Yes I too recall a problem with full screen and also loading assets during game and not before opening a screen.
Maybe within parallels the issues are the same? If so, we might want to keep that in mind and documented for compatibility :)
« Last post by spacefractal on 2022-Nov-03 »
Ahh, im remember fullscreen was a issue on the Mac, where im used a windowred mode back in the days.

Im do have no longer a Mac. So im have no possible to test it. So its can been some sort here.But its depend if the game actuelly has reach the first code or not or something internal happens. Im have no idea.

Also im completly forgot that little "tank" game. Actuelly like the graphics here.

A bit too much offtypic as its was meant for this game, hihi.
« Last post by erico on 2022-Nov-02 »
Let me know if there's any else simple you'd like me to try.

Sure! Thanks for your time.
Here are 2 of them on itchio:

https://ericomont.itch.io/ptvii
https://ericomont.itch.io/mrulv246-hadleys-hope

Just hit download, unzip and run.
They should work fine and they use PLAYMUSIC.

I will PM you keys to both my Steam games, they also use PLAYMUSIC.
Maybe this will bring more light into the issue of Parallels.
« Last post by loftcat on 2022-Nov-02 »
Lovely game and beautiful graphics! Works on my i3 fine, but for some reason it won't run on my Macbook M1 (running Parallels). When trying to start from Steam or the exe file nothing starts up. Probably not a big issue as will only be a small minority of users playing on Macs but thought it might be useful feedback.

Thanks Loftcat. That feedback is important. A bunch of users do use parallels to run my games and as far as I knew things were going ok.
I hope it is something related to music but Gravedigger EX uses playmusic too and I had no complains. Could it be because of the fullscreen? The said game is windowed.

The more successful of my games sell something like 150 copies so every user counts a lot.
Hopefully one day I will break the 1000 barrier :)

I don't think it's because it's full screen. I use GLBASIC in Parallels every day without any major issues, and my games run okay.
Dreamerman's BR Logic Pack (https://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=11193.0) is working well under Parallels too.
I tried running the exe as administrator from the steamapps folder too but to no avail.
Let me know if there's any else simple you'd like me to try.
GLBasic - en / Re: Steam HTML5 Compiler
« Last post by hardyx on 2022-Nov-02 »
Good guide for GLB HTML5, is good to know all this things.
You can download Python in the offlicial page too, but I think in MS Store is easier for begginers.
https://www.python.org/downloads
In the GLB page of your Steam library you can see the updates in detail, or you can see in this page.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/819510?updates=true

Update notes translated to English:

- MEM2FONT, FONT2MEM
New commands: MEM2FONT, FONT2MEM
5 jul 2021

- New update
Mostly bug fixes with Shoebox and the editor.
15 jun 2021

- New Release
Win32: Fixed mouse wheel MOUSEAXIS(2) for SYSTEMPOINTER FALSE
HTML5: Platform now available on STEAM.
13 mar 2021

- Bugfixes
Editor: Bugfix for loading older project files (examples ...)
Core: Shoebox re-implemented. You have to recreate the SBX files!
13 mar 2021

- Autocomplete for TYPEs
The new update features autocomplete for TYPE members in editor.
10 ago 2019
« Last post by erico on 2022-Nov-01 »
Lovely game and beautiful graphics! Works on my i3 fine, but for some reason it won't run on my Macbook M1 (running Parallels). When trying to start from Steam or the exe file nothing starts up. Probably not a big issue as will only be a small minority of users playing on Macs but thought it might be useful feedback.

Thanks Loftcat. That feedback is important. A bunch of users do use parallels to run my games and as far as I knew things were going ok.
I hope it is something related to music but Gravedigger EX uses playmusic too and I had no complains. Could it be because of the fullscreen? The said game is windowed.

The more successful of my games sell something like 150 copies so every user counts a lot.
Hopefully one day I will break the 1000 barrier :)   
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10