Awesome! I'm so excited. :)

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.

blackway

bigsofty

Well done guys for getting this great idea to fruition!  :good:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

erico

Albert

Mikele

I hate those certifications/profiles to test anythingon iOS so I'm playing with Android more often. But this sounds really amazing!

Hark0

http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

Crivens

Well a recent post from Gernot hinted that he might bring out an update to GLB (mainly fixes from the sounds of things) before the next big update which sounds like it includes this. Cross fingers!

Cheers
Current fave quote: Cause you like musicians and I like people with boobs.

Hark0

Quote from: Crivens on 2011-Oct-20
Well a recent post from Gernot hinted that he might bring out an update to GLB (mainly fixes from the sounds of things) before the next big update which sounds like it includes this. Cross fingers!

Cheers

Hark0 are on Hype Mode...  =D
http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

bigsofty

Any news guys?
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Kitty Hello

Please try to code-sign and upload this package with Application Loader on the Mac for the iTunes Store.
If it worked, please post how/what you did. It's done then.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Albert

Falstaff

I would like to help but I'm not sure what is being requested of us to test?

bigsofty

Do I need a Dev Account to test this?
Cheers,

Ian.

(E. W. Dijkstra)