Any StarCraft 2 gamers on Glbasic?

Previous topic - Next topic

Wampus

Hey Schraznor, could you enable game mode changing for everyone instead of just operators? Its good to swap back and forth. :)

Moru

I have seen two people online that didn't even say hello. They were just running around looking at stuff. Later when I was back there was lots of missing pieces here and there but they still haven't found my valley :-)

I saw your ship when it was almost done but didn't know we had griefers already. How do they find the server so fast? Is there some central list of servers?

Mabe whitelist is a good idea for the server? :-)

Schranz0r

the two friends from matchy grief things on the server....

I made a Sign to switch Gamemode and the friends of matchy destroy them... :(
anybody know a good antigrief plugin? so you can't destroy things from other builder?
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

matchy

erico

minecraft, good, could I get into it too?
But probably more to the end of this week ;/

Wampus

I see we have Spawntown now. :)

Wampus

And....someone is still griefing. Whoever it is, please think about what it feels like to be on the receiving end.

Schranz0r

you have to claim land!

I use the plugin "Frictions"

Do -> /f create Name
/f desc his is my land
/f claim Name radius%
OR
/f autoclaim

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Wampus

matchy

we were stuck in a wall created by Spawntown and /kill doesn't work and there is no /spawn or /home or even /teleport.

Moru

Did you get thrown in jail for griefing? :)

Yes, some commands would be good to have I guess. Where do I find more info on this plugin? I can't find it on bukkit.

Very intrested in an /unclaim command if it exists :-)

Schranz0r

fixed!
BUT say your "friends" they DON'T place any monsters around PLS!!!
IT SUCKS!!

Otherwise i have to blacklist SRY!

PC:

Schranz0r

PC:

Wampus

Oh, whoops, all those Ghasts in your house was my fault.  :-[

The Factions mod is awesome. Lots of interesting possibilities.