Blender 3D and a lot of talent...

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsofty

Only a few key people and a lot of talent. Its amazing what can be done in Blender 3D now...

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

SnooPI

Yes it is very impressive.
I have never liked and mastered the Blender interface.
Which impresses me all the more.

bigsofty

Yeah I know what you mean SnooPI. Personally every time I looked up a YouTube tutorial I was confused to hell, nothing seemed to help me get used to the interface. Then I realised that the interface is rearrangable per Blender file and is saved with the project and this made each YouTube have a different interface!?! You can set a default interface in the options, so that any files that you load in Blender no longer rearrange the GUI each time you load them. This one stupid thing stopped me learning Blender, as it makes nearly all YouTube videos example files feel like Blender is a different program each time you run it. Its great for flexibility but very bad for beginners with tutorial files. This was my biggest stumbling block to getting started.  ;/
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

erico

I think Blender has become the tool with the most pioneer content nowadays. It is starting to grow above the payed competition.

Kitty Hello

Didn't they re-design the workflow to make it easier for begginers a few yeas ago?

Schranz0r

Kind of, yes.
Still hard to master this giant software.
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard