Aaagggghhhh! F**king hate Apple!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Leginus

Although that I agree that there are Apple guidelines etc.
When did this forum become so harsh and unforgiving??

The GLbasic community has always been a friendly community with respect and friendliness to everyone.  It has always been a place where  people were never afraid to ask a question or make a statement in case they got shot down in flames (Unlike most other forums).

I think poor Crivens may think twice about even popsting on the forum, never mind asking a question again.  I think it was too harsh and not needed.
Lets not be so quick to react, and lets get back to a more chilled forum, otherwise we might as well go and troll the Pouet forums all day.

:giveup:

spacefractal

I have not seen him posted since (got banned or did he except some negative feedback or such?).....

Its not that negative about this forum, most is forgivement in the offtype, which is much much more forgive to critic things and its there its should been.

To the last, should this thread not been closed now?
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Ian Price

QuoteTo the last, should this thread not been closed now?

Probably best to let it Rust In Pieces. I'll lock it. If anyone has objections, then PM me and I'll open it again.
I came. I saw. I played.