Bonsai Barber on the Wii.

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatonastick

I love the look of this.  Although it looks a bit like a Flash game, I get the feeling the Wiimote is what makes the game play since it can tell when you roll the controller around -- anyone who has used one would know what I mean.  Wouldn't work as well with a mouse unfortunately.

http://au.wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14334804/bonsai-barber/videos/bonsai_2.html

Ian Price

I love a neatly trimmed bush. ;)

Looks, err... different. In an intersting kind of way.
I came. I saw. I played.

Hatonastick

Yes, that's putting it diplomatically. :)

Oddly enough it's by the guy who brought GoldenEye 007 to the N64 (which I never played but always hear about in Nintendo fan forums).  I really like the look of it, although it does look a lot like a web browser game.  My only beef is that it is way more expensive than it should be for this sort of game.

Am almost tempted to have a go whacking together a tech demo based on that idea using the Wiimote library Gernot had running under GLB.

Kitty Hello

You'd be the 1st one (except me) to use the WiiMote library then. It's a real shame, for it works totally awesome and the controller connection is quick as 1-2-3. A shame.

amarliani

I'm just trying to get my way thru that. Could you please give me a hint on connectin the WiiMote to a standard PC? Seems I'm too blind to find it on the net... :(

Kitty Hello

Hatonastick

Well I've had a game idea for a while now that I've wanted to do, which requires that library.  So hopefully one day I will be one of the people that uses it. :)