Any StarCraft 2 gamers on Glbasic?

Previous topic - Next topic

Schranz0r

I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

matchy

Quote from: Schranz0r on 2012-Apr-03
fixed!
BUT say your "friends" they DON'T place any monsters around PLS!!!
IT SUCKS!!

Otherwise i have to blacklist SRY!
:'(
That's not nice dude. Really, I've had this attitude before from MC admins and that sux. Why not set it up so these rules are enforced in the game, not in real life.

Moru

Mabe because we are not professional game admins and just didn't know how. Now he knows so now it's fixed.

Also there is plugins for removing objects lying around. That is helping the server performance a lot. Especially after clearing a cave with explosives there will be loads of objects lying on the ground.

matchy

I've set up a server before with Bukkit so I understand it's not easy to set up a desired environment and permissions. It would be a headache to manually whitelist users and web automation might help but at some stage it just better to let anyone on.

How about a start spawn point with portals to other levels with one for totally free creative build and others can be fully built worlds?

Schranz0r

Drop items remove the server!
Anybody can claim land but its limited per fraction.

I think its a good solution...

Maybe i'm wrong?!

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Moru

Did you kill the server? :-)

Schranz0r

no there was a update :D
now up and running! :P

PC:

r0ber7

Minecraft is the reason I didn't work on my own game for a month... And now I'm tempted to join this server....  :doubt:

MrTAToad

You must be strong and keep away!

Wampus

Join......

join...

*zombie wampus*

matchy

hehe. Times were better in beta.

r0ber7

Quote from: MrTAToad on 2012-Apr-04
You must be strong and keep away!

:) I am, for now...

Moru

Any chance for allowing placing of lava?

Schranz0r

PC:

r0ber7

Quote from: Schranz0r on 2012-Mar-31
IP is 84.200.43.115
run on bukkit!

What plugins we need?
survival or creativ mode?

Send me your MC- Nick to get whitelisted :D

Still running? I'd like to join (r0ber7).