What colour is holidays?

Previous topic - Next topic

Slydog

First, you refer to 'holidays'.
Does that mean Christmas / Chanukah specifically, or a generic colour to represent ALL holidays ALL year long?

If Christmas, I don't know about Europe, but over here Red and Green are the Christmas colours.
So, if you want to narrow it down to ONE colour, you combine red and green, and get yellow!

A red/green gradient may look good, especially if one is light / pastel.
My current project (WIP) :: TwistedMaze <<  [Updated: 2015-11-25]

Crivens

Nice thoughts. I was right in the first place then.

Cheers
Current fave quote: Cause you like musicians and I like people with boobs.

Ian Price

I'll settle for any colour when I'm away from work tbh. I don't want to be out of work, but sometimes I can't stand being at work!
I came. I saw. I played.

doimus

I agree with gold & orange. Really cosy colours for holidays. With a touch of pink being a father to a beautiful girl.  :-*

But, back in the younger days, it was all about puke green.  :booze: :puke: :booze:

Ruidesco

They are the colour of a heartwarming song.

Synesthesia ahoy! :D

Kitty Hello

Yes, any holidays.
I'm so looking forward to a few days off, I'd even sign for grey and black.
Maybe holidays are of rainbow colours.

mentalthink

When I launch fantasy Bricks on iphone, a 1.5 year ago, I thin,k well... I can gain some money, well this color was... well no color...   :'(

I think we make things very nice and good, but the problem it´s , how promove or move our applications... I think a great error it´s make a only one guy an application, I tell this sometimes in forum for make little groups, but I think the people don´t have too much interesting in this... but make a game, whit a great quality, I think it´s poractically imposible only for a only men, not for kwnledges, but for time of developement, perhaps, after don´t gain too much...

Another point, I thinks this it´s like a bonoloto, perhaps make something it´s really bad and gain a great quantity.

The 80´s times are history, 2 friens, making rich in front her "sppeccy" uhh!!!, this time was a great time!!!..., that´s is... History...

Gernnot, don´t worry about your sells, it´s like all, try and try, perhaps someday gain a bunch of money, if not, well you was fun programming.

PS: Money are only 1 and 0 in an account bank computer... perhaps in somemonths, my country all computers have this 0000-0000-0000-0000
>:D >:D >:D >:D

Kitty Hello

I don't worry about money. In fact I'm pretty astonished how much I can make just from my hobby. I'm not doing this because of the money. Otherwise I'd do games with naked chicks and flamethrowers and zombies, only. I make games for fun and for my kids.

Don't worry about any country going bankrupt. The big companies are totally interested in all countries to be fluid, they'll find a way to force others (us e.g.) to pay for whatever costs appear so they don't lose a market.

Crivens

QuoteOtherwise I'd do games with naked chicks and flamethrowers and zombies, only.
That sounds like an awesome game!!!!

I can see it now... Cheerleaders vs Zombies flamewars (Lube edition)....

Cheers

Kitty Hello

Deffinitely. If you want to be safe, make the chicks wear ninja bandannas.

Crivens

And have lightsabers... Cheerleading Jedi Ninjas with flame throwers (and a worldwide shortage of clothes).... It almost writes itself...

Cheers

Ian Price

Quote from: Crivens on 2011-Dec-22
And have lightsabers... Cheerleading Jedi Ninjas with flame throwers (and a worldwide shortage of clothes).... It almost writes itself...

Cheers
I'll wait for the film - I can't play those sorts of games one handed! ;) :P
I came. I saw. I played.

Crivens

You know if it wasn't for being married I would damn well make that game! Ok, possibly only after getting amazingly drunk over Xmas, but still...

I'm thinking Gauntlet (with 4 player wireless multiplayer for that Cheerleader on Cheerleader on flesh eating zombie on flesh eating fire covered zombie action) type gameplay and graphics for that massive retro feel. And un-satisfactory, but legal and Apple passable, pixel nudity.

Cheers

Crivens

Bugger. Now I really want to do a Gauntlet clone...

Stupid next project difficult choices...

Cheers

ampos

it exists on consoles. on my Wii, Bikini Zombie Slayer, a coop 1st person game. You manage 2 girls, in bikini, killing zombies with big guns.

Anything has been done before, even bizarre ones.
check my web and/or my blog :D
http://diniplay.blogspot.com (devblog)
http://www.ampostata.org
http://ampostata.blogspot.com
I own PC-Win, MacBook 13", iPhone 3G/3GS/4G and iPAC-WinCE