Just to let you know!

Previous topic - Next topic

Schranz0r

Chuck Norris doesn't get compiler errors, the language changes itself to accommodate Chuck Norris
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

erico

Mostly, Chuck Norris uses direct machine code, in which case, the processor changes itself to accommodate Chuck, in case he decides to use 2 and 3.

Schranz0r

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Crivens

How childish. It's obvious to anyone that Chuck Norris has no need to compile anything. He just stares at an empty IDE and the computer panics producing the desired result on screen. Although desire is probably the wrong word. Willed is a bit better.

Cheers
Current fave quote: Cause you like musicians and I like people with boobs.

mentalthink

CN-GCC Compiler :
License Type        : LPD (Leches por doquier)

[attachment deleted by admin]

matchy

Chuck Norris' debugger actually apologizes to him.

Quentin

*muuhaarrr*
ok, it is childish, but .... a scared debugger ... great.

Crivens

Scared or scarred?

Also Chucks COBOL compiler apologised to him 2500 for every compile. Which is once as it never had a problem again.

Cheers

Quentin

scared at first.
perhaps scarred, after Chuck has finished with him.

erico

While Chuck delves straight into ML when dealing computers, the computers have to use abstract layers to understand and apologize to Chuck.

Ruidesco

Chuck Norris doesn't code, he stares at his computer and thus the program he wants pops up on the screen.

Crivens

Universal Norris binary has no zeros.

1111111111111111 means roundhouse kick to the brain. Twice. Not to be confused with 111111111111 (church converted to a bar. By roundhouse kick)

Cheers

erico

Quote from: Crivens on 2012-Jul-09
...(church converted to a bar. By roundhouse kick)

:D

Schranz0r

Oh my Chuck, what have i done?

PC:

hardyx

Chuck Norris uses Objetive-C language for programming his washing machine.