Thank you very much for explaining how you set it up.
I followed your instructions, and GLBasic is working
I did notice the same quirks you mentioned.
On the first run when GLBasic asks where to store files, I did not even have time to see the window.
I missed it the first time and had to rerun the program, and just hit the return key as soon as it flashed up on the screen.
Also, as you mentioned, the default font was terrible, not even usable.
I changed the font in GLB's settings, and it looks great now.
I wrote a quick hello world test, and compiled and it ran as expected.
Now I need to try compiling for iphone, that is my main motivation for having GLB on the Mac, so I hope I can get that to work.
Thanks for your help.