Error compiling for iPhone under Windows 7 64 bits

Previous topic - Next topic

kaotiklabs

Hi, I get this error when trying to compile for iPhone platform on a Windows 7 64 bits.
The same code compiles ok on Windows 7 for windows platform.

I have tried to compile under a Windows XP and both compiles.

Maybe a problem with the iphone compiler under Win 7 64?

Wordcount:1610 commands
compiling:
arch:
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/iPhone/bin/arm-apple-darwin9-libtool: object: gpc_tempg.o truncated or malformed object (offset field of section 1 in LC_SEGMENT command 0 extends past the end of the file)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/iPhone/bin/arm-apple-darwin9-libtool: object: gpc_temp0.o truncated or malformed object (indirectsymoff field of LC_DYSYMTAB command 2 extends past the end of the file)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/iPhone/bin/arm-apple-darwin9-libtool: object: gpc_temp5.o truncated or malformed object (indirectsymoff field of LC_DYSYMTAB command 2 extends past the end of the file)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/iPhone/bin/arm-apple-darwin9-libtool: object: gpc_tempa.o truncated or malformed object (reloff field of section 0 in LC_SEGMENT command 0 extends past the end of the file)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/iPhone/bin/arm-apple-darwin9-libtool: object: gpc_tempc.o truncated or malformed object (symoff field of LC_SYMTAB command 1 extends past the end of the file)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/iPhone/bin/arm-apple-darwin9-libtool: object: gpc_tempd.o truncated or malformed object (offset field of section 1 in LC_SEGMENT command 0 extends past the end of the file)
*** FATAL ERROR - Please post this output in the forum
Elapsed: 14.4 sec. Time: 13:29
Build: 0 succeeded.
*** 1 FAILED ***
Vote Cthulhu! Because the stars are right!!!!
Ia Ia Cthulhu F' tang!

MrTAToad

My Windows 7 x64 compiles for iPhone okay - it sounds like there is something that the compiler doesn't like in your code, missing ENDIF for example...

kaotiklabs

Well, as I said. Is compiling fine the windows app under Win 7.
And under Windows XP, iphone app and windows app are compiling ok.
So, shouldnÃ,´t be a problem related with my code.

Ia Ia Cthulhu F' tang!

MrTAToad

Can you supply the complete project ?

kaotiklabs

Sorry, but is not possible to release the code.

I will try to reproduce it with a small example.
Ia Ia Cthulhu F' tang!

MrTAToad

If you can get a small example to (not) work, that'll be useful.