BASIC

Author Topic: Red Wizard Island  (Read 91642 times)

Offline spacefractal

• Community Developer
  • Prof. Inline
    • View Profile
    • Space Fractal
Re: Red Wizard Island
« Reply #420 on: 2018-Nov-23 »
they accepted trailiers and screenshots in 16:10, but they do noticed they wanted 16:9, but nothing that doesnt get your game released with that.
Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - Android Extras - is on a vacation trip, home before end of few days in jan.

Offline r0ber7

• Prof. Inline
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: 2018-Dec-02 »
I have started an Adwords campaign. I think Adwords is pretty good, but maybe Facebook ads would work better. Do any of you have any experience with various forms of advertising?  How have you approached this?

Online MrPlow

• Prof. Inline
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: 2018-Dec-03 »
I used Google Ads but mainly for my mobile games.

Facebook is better because you can target your audience - but it's more pricey.
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

Offline r0ber7

• Prof. Inline
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: 2018-Dec-21 »
Google ads got me 1 subscriber to my newsletter. That's not a lot, so I paused the campaign. Think I'm better off doing this on my own for now, or paying someone a little bit to do it for me. In other news:

Quote from: Steam
Your app build is in the review queue. This review typically takes 2-3 days, but please allow up to 5 business days in cases feedback needs to be addressed. No further action is required until the review is complete. You may still upload updated builds at any time.

Submitted for review on Dec 21, 2018

=D

This build has six finished levels. Still working on the rest, but it's a nice start!

Offline r0ber7

• Prof. Inline
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: 2019-Jan-23 »
A few more levels added, and...

You can now find the first Early Access release of Red Wizard Island on Steam. https://store.steampowered.com/app/792390/Red_Wizard_Island/?beta=0

:booze: