2012-Aug-31 by Alex_R in Games
My GUI Editor is finished. Why I have worked in my own GUI Editor? I'm an IPhone/IPad developer and my games have lots of windows, buttons, texts, arrows, fields, etc. Place all this sttuf by code is always a pain! So I have programmed a visual editor and it works fine (tested in my iPhone/Ipad games: zzCar and zzKroc).
1. Visual relocation of buttons, graphics, windows, text fields, etc.
2. Resize all images to custom resolution.
3. Autodetect screen resolution and adapt all graphics and text. So your game can run without problems in a Ipad/Iphone retina display or even iPod 320x480.
4. All graphics, buttons and windows have a parameters option. So you can program the behavior of each object in the editor (of course you can modify it your game glBasic main code).
5. Visual efects for all graphics (coming soon for text display). Ej: You can make the push effect button.
The editor is currently in Spanish, but I'm working on the English version.