Compiler button - multiplatform?

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

Hi,

would you mind if the compile-button would bring the Shift-F8 dialog instead of compiling for windows?
I mean, you could press F8 to compile still, and F5 or the "run" button for testing on windows.

..just an idea.

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.

bigsofty

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

MrTAToad

Shouldn't be much of a problem...

Minion

Aye, if its just the same as hitting shift+f8, then that remembers what you last compiled for, then yeah, should be OK

spacefractal

I allways use F8 anyway and rarely use the dialog (except when compile to iOS or Android of course).

Its sound like a good idea, so go ahead.

A little annoyring ting when you add it, is the "stop the compile" sometimes take very long time to stop, or does nothing (this due my app is close around 7000 commands). All I want its is should just kille the progress and no other when there is precompile ongoing (I dont care if some file is broken, since they would been auto fixed when recompile again). Sorry if this is offtype.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Kitty Hello