Back on the net

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsofty

Yay, nearly 2 months without a proper internet service and now I'm back on. What a mess my it's been. Glad I'm back in the modern world.

On the plus side I'll be able able to up load at a much faster rate. Maybe do some YouTube vids etc.

Phew!  8)
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

erico

2 months? that is a lot! :O

bigsofty

Lol, yeah Erico, made me realise how much I used the internet and how thankful I am for it working so well now. Cool thing is that the internet company has agreed tonight to give me a hundred quid for all the bother it caused, which was a very nice gesture I thought. So were all going out for a bang-up meal to celebrate, paid by the internet company!  :booze:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

dreamerman

Nice, at least some bonus from that ISP ;-)
And that's good, as can't wait to see PMS on Steam.
Check my source code editor for GLBasic - link Update: 20.04.2020

bigsofty

Thanks Dreamerman, not a great deal of development over the last 6 weeks or so as I have been drowned in my day-job but this contract is coming to an end so I'll be pressing ahead with P.M.S. very soon.
Cheers,

Ian.

(E. W. Dijkstra)