Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
GLBasic - en / Re: What is HTML5 and what can I do?
« Last post by MrPlow on Today at 07:27 pm »
I uploaded the files and rotate sprite works!
Announcements / Re: Burger Lord Released
« Last post by erico on Today at 01:59 pm »
Thanks MrPlow.

First, truly, I´m hoping to distribute keys for you guys here on the forum pretty soon.
You all have helped me deeply on pushing my games forward and with code and criticism.

About the sales, it will be a while till I have proper numbers but I will make a postmortem with all the values.

So far itchio is not selling but not a week has gone by yet.
Most people that comes by are refered from my free games, so that is good thing marketing wise and within plans.
My idea is that with about 5-10 commercial games, one might direct to the others.

I wanted to push the avocado into steam this days but I´m a bit unsure if the investment on STEAM is worth it.
10 games = 1000$ , if steam does not sell and I have to do all the informal marketing push, then I will keep with itchio only for a while.

Itchio has not yet pushed burger lord into its marketing channel, as it sometimes does on its twitter.
Anyways, I will let you know how it goes and probably write all about it sometime in jan/feb.
« Last post by MrPlow on Today at 01:16 pm »
Bought a copy on steam - I'd be interested to know if itch.io generates sales for you - i sold a few in the past on itch but people on there seem to expect to get games for free.
« Last post by Snoopy on Today at 12:03 pm »
Work fine on last firefox. But Firefox has an internal web server.

« Last post by erico on Today at 11:44 am »
I tried your files, the html only displayed a black screen, the .exe worked fine.
Am I doing something wrong? I use chrome.
« Last post by Snoopy on Today at 03:38 am »
I left a little upset some time ago  =D But I worked on GLBScript (aka 123basic, thank you metzzo for your very very good job), I'm worked on it a while ago, and fixed a lot of bugs.
I have not been working on it for a long time, but for 2D, it works very well. Very adaptable.
I even thought to make a webgl version with pixi.js and in the future three.js.

Maybe a solution for the GLB community.

« Last post by erico on Yesterday at 11:19 pm »
Sure Shot Kitty, if you need the videos on its original format let me know.
I also have a few other games I did with GLB, here are the videos, use whatever you want.
If you need the original files or higher res, let me know. (and check your in-box, sent you a pm some days ago :D  )

https://youtu.be/1AUiMfWcnGs
https://youtu.be/i9gctzQTpZY
https://youtu.be/u_o8E-LB4qI

edit: Also, can you share that video (maybe youtube unlisted) before submitting to Steam?
I´m pretty confident I can knock out a GLB logo signature or something like that to add up. ;)
Code Snippets / Re: Serial port (COM interface) programming
« Last post by Turbo TURTLE on Yesterday at 01:28 pm »
Hi everyone,

I see the topic is very old, but i'm in great need to communicate with an Arduino via USB.
I tried to apply the code in post #1, but it gives an error. The output of the compiler:
Wordcount:25 commands
compiling:
C:\Users\OLUSUM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\glbasic\gpc_temp1.cpp: In function `__GLBASIC__::DGStr __GLBASIC__::COM_Read_Str(DGNat, DGNat)':
C:\Users\OLUSUM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\glbasic\gpc_temp1.cpp:1057: error: invalid token
C:\Users\OLUSUM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\glbasic\gpc_temp1.cpp:1057: error: non-lvalue in unary `&'
C:\Users\OLUSUM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\glbasic\gpc_temp1.cpp:1057: error: stray '\' in program
C:\Users\OLUSUM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\glbasic\gpc_temp1.cpp:1057: error: invalid token
*** FATAL ERROR - Please post this output in the forum
Elapsed: 1.1 sec. Time: 15:11
Build: 0 succeeded.
*** 1 FAILED ***

I also downloaded an older version of glbasic (12.308) but it didn't work.
Announcements / Re: Red Wizard Island
« Last post by r0ber7 on Yesterday at 11:15 am »
Steam release date set: 21 January 2019. Now Steam is reviewing my application.

Also, check out the new website: redwizardisland.com
« Last post by r0ber7 on Yesterday at 11:07 am »
If I make a web game some day, it will probably be in Phaser (assuming it still exists by then).

http://phaser.io/examples/v2/category/arcade-physics
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10