Crocogame

Previous topic - Next topic

FutureCow

A few bugs I've found in the latest version
1) Crocogame - Won't compile as PLAYMUSIC (line 475) is missing a parameter
2) Once I add either a "0" or a "1" to the PLAYMUSIC command to get it to compile and try to run it, it dies with the error "CrocoGame.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience."  Error details - "AppName: crocogame.exe    AppVer: 0.0.0.0    ModName: nvoglnt.dll
ModVer: 6.14.11.7516    Offset: 001b74b7"
3) When I go into help for the first time it has a "page cannot be found" error. When I click one of the topics on the left hand side, help now works.

[attachment deleted by admin]

MrTAToad

1 - Sounds like your copy of GLBasic needs updating...
2 - As above
3 - Unfortunately its a problem with the CHM instructions...

BumbleBee

No,i can compile and run the Crocogame without any problems. :) The latest version is 6.122. But there is still a bug in 3D, Gernot. I'm going to send you a demo.  =D

Cheers
The day will come...

CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570k, 3.4GHz, AMD Radeon 7800 , 8 GB RAM, Windows 10 Home 64Bit

Kosta

1) Playmusic was extended in GLB Version 6
Before, there was only one parameter needed, now there are two

i have extended my ingame-music-line with value TRUE

Code (glbasic) Select

PLAYMUSIC "snd/music.mp3",TRUE

3) Have you blocked Internet Explorer to access Internet?

i have the same "feature", cause of blocked IE, so the PageLoad doesn't work... The Help-File itself works.
Intel QuadCore, Geforce8600GT,512MB,4GB Ram, 26" TFT
HP nw8440 Schläppy
GP2X Mk2 (Firmware 3.0)

GLBASIC Blog:
http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?blog=51.0

FutureCow

1/2) I had just updated to 6.122 - as noted by Kosta it's that the playmusic command has been extended but the example code hasn't. Therefore it's just that the demo needs updating.
2) The problem ended up being my NVidia drivers for my graphics card (nvoglnt.dll is related to the nvidia graphics card) - I updated to the latest and I can now run the code correctly
3) My IE isn't blocked, but it may be related to my Virus Software (Trend Internet Security). I'm not concerned about it as it's only the first page that says it can't be loaded and it corrects as soon as I select a page to view, I just thought I'd point it out.

Cheers!

Moru

1) You might have an updated version of the demo in the original installation location, I'm not sure if the transfer of the demos is automatic to where you have your code. Look in this location please: "C:\Program Files\GLBasic\Samples" because this one runs perfectly on my computer.

3) Everyone has this problem so I don't think there is anything you can do. Noone seems to know how to get it working properly, we just hit F1 with the cursor on the command we want help on and then press enter to get to the help-topic we wanted.