Missing Libs for Pandora compiling

Previous topic - Next topic

kfcws

I've just tried a quick cross compile for Pandora and I got the below output:

Wordcount:600 commands
compile+link:
Q:/Compiler/platform/Pandora/bin/ld.exe: warning: libts-1.0.so.0, needed by Q:\Compiler\platform\pandora\lib/libSDL.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
Q:/Compiler/platform/Pandora/bin/ld.exe: warning: libmad.so.0, needed by Q:\Compiler\platform\pandora\lib/libSDL_mixer.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
Q:/Compiler/platform/Pandora/bin/ld.exe: warning: libIMGegl.so, needed by Q:\Compiler\platform\pandora\lib/libGLES_CM.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
Q:/Compiler/platform/Pandora/bin/ld.exe: warning: libsrv_um.so, needed by Q:\Compiler\platform\pandora\lib/libGLES_CM.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
Q:/Compiler/platform/Pandora/bin/ld.exe: warning: libXau.so.6, needed by Q:\Compiler\platform\pandora\lib/libX11.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
Q:/Compiler/platform/Pandora/bin/ld.exe: warning: libXdmcp.so.6, needed by Q:\Compiler\platform\pandora\lib/libX11.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
success

I looked through the pandora and other platforms but couldn't see any of the missing files.... any ideas?

Thanks,

KFCWS

MrTAToad

LineOf7s

If you'd rather get rid of the warnings than just ignore them, you could check THIS POST, specifically this section:

Quote from: WizardStanThose warnings are not strictly a problem but they are annoying.  I took the liberty of pulling the respective files off my Pandora and bundling them up here (see below)Just drop them into the arm-none-linux-gnueabi\libc\lib directory and the warnings disappear.

The files mentioned are hosted HERE.

Hope that helps.

(Perhaps these files could be incorporated into GLBasic... or hosted on the GLBasic site and stickied... or something?  I know one can just ignore warnings, but it's not really a good look, is it?)

MrTAToad

Indeed - its always best not to see or have to deal with them...

kfcws

Thanks,  I followed the guide to add them.  Warnings generally only cause me headaches further down the line.

On a related note,

I'm finding that code that runs fine on the Wiz slows down significantly on the Pandora after a minute.  Is this normal?

Kitty Hello

uh-oh. Let it run further - will it crash after some time?
Can you view the memory usage (maybe in the background). Slowing down usually means "hog memory".