BASIC

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Beta Tests / Re: Simple Turtle Test on Android 7 & 8
« Last post by MrPlow on Today at 01:21 pm »
Can't download it, I've got info that 'Product is unavailable in your country.' (I'm from Poland)
Not sure, but this may be something with developer mode that I've unlocked on my phone, will need to check this, later.

OMG! Thanks for the spot - I don't know what happened but it seems my app was not setup to publish in all countries.
Can't remember why I would do this - something to do my my beta release version.

Anyway you should be able to install now or within the hour :)
Beta Tests / Re: Simple Turtle Test on Android 7 & 8
« Last post by dreamerman on Today at 12:33 pm »
Can't download it, I've got info that 'Product is unavailable in your country.' (I'm from Poland)
Not sure, but this may be something with developer mode that I've unlocked on my phone, will need to check this, later.
Beta Tests / Simple Turtle Test on Android 7 & 8
« Last post by MrPlow on Today at 11:56 am »
Hi Guys

Wondering if a couple of you could install and test that the turtle performs as it should.
Getting a few 1 stars from people saying Turtle wont accept commands...but it works for me just fine.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gazzappergames.simpleturtle.logo.educational

Appreciate the feedback - thanks!
Announcements / Re: Red Wizard Island
« Last post by erico on Yesterday at 05:58 am »
 :booze:
GLBasic - en / Re: Blur effect in real time
« Last post by erico on Yesterday at 05:57 am »
ahhhh! :-[

I thought it was a question, will download and check it out now. Thanks for sharing, I use pink transparency a lot, it could be handy! :good:

edit: Just checked it out, nice UI! Sliding things around I get some pink pixels, is that normal?
Great stuff! Keep us updated on how you get on with Trading Cards!
@MrPlow
Yes puzzle games are niche on Steam, and without really original concept or design it's hard to got attention. On other hand many people may think that paying more that couple bucks for puzzle game is to much so I'm aiming at low price and hope to get that $1000 limit and add Trading Cards later as this also can ramp up sales a little. Next projects are action/arcade puzzle game, second is 'lite' strategy, so I will see how it will go with them.

@r0ber7
All that stuff with app ids, packages, content packs or whatever it's called can be misleading some times, specially that some tutorials on YT presents older submitting process from what I see. But for such small games it isn't hard if You don't plan to add DLC, create separate packs for testers and so on..

@bigsofty
TY, it will be needed! :d

Best thing is that now I'm focused only on GLBasic stuff, no more any hmtl5/JS porting, testing and so on, and Android SDK is awful when compared to VS...
PS. I hope to see 'Red Wizard Island' and 'PMS' soon on Steam! ;]
Good luck with your Steam releases Dreamerman!  :good:
Nice! How was your experience using the Steam publishing platform? I sometimes find the web interface a bit confusing...
Good stuff Dreamerman!
I did the same with Zen Blocks (puzzle game also) -started just publishing due to being the most PC like of my mobile titles and ended up redoing a lot of it for higher PC resolution and extra features / modes etc.

Learned a lot from it and next game will be much different.

Look very nice! Puzzle category is niche on steam and the category doesn't get lot of attention unless some super viral new puzzle game is created.

I learned that majority of PC Steam users are not Puzzle-heads...but they do like Strategy.

:good: Good Luck with it!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10