Plasma can´t login on the forum

Previous topic - Next topic

erico

Hello chaps and moderators, maybe you guys can sort this out?
I just got the following email from Panno Grabowski:

Quotehi erico ,

unfortunately i cant login anymoore , i try also a new account but i get no email from gernot.
please help me and make thread in the forum so i can come back.

mfg plasma
Von meinem iPad gesendet

Is there anything that can be done about it?

MrTAToad

I presume the spam directory has been checked ?  Was the registration email address a Hotmail one ?

spacefractal

Here I'm practically do nothing, but Which account is it? Yes do check spam/trash folder to. Hopefully it's was not a new account that got Caucht in the server crash ealier this year.

Ps. I'm take a some days vacation trip, so I'm might not been much here (so I'm forget that ae update, sorry).

Pps. I'm cant find a username "plasma".
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

erico

Here a reply that should answer the questions:
QuoteThx Erico , my username in glbforum is

Marmor@glbasic .

I have no mail yet even if i try to reset the reregister !

I also wrote to gernot but no answer!
Please ask schranzor in the thread !
Maybe he can help?

Regards marmor / preplasma / plasma

Hope you remember

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

So I may pm schranzor for help.

Hemlos

Hmm we cant get new members in the forum?
Bing ChatGpt is pretty smart :O

kanonet

I feel like Im the only Admin that checks user activation and spam accoutns from time to time (1-2 times a week), but Im not here on every day, sorry...

I did activate plasma2 and he should have gotten an email. Would be interesting to know if our forum still does not send emails... I can also set+send him a new password for his old account, if he wants. If I should do this he needs to write me an email or PN from that new account.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

Hemlos

Quote from: kanonet on 2015-Aug-11
but Im not here on every day, sorry...

WHAT, the nerve, LOL
Bing ChatGpt is pretty smart :O

MrTAToad

I created a new account yesterday - and didn't receive a confirmation either.  However, that was to a Hotmail account

kanonet

Did set a new Password for old account by request.

I think its quite possible, that most (if not all?) mails get not send. Im manually check+activate new registered accounts 1-2 times a week, dont know if thats all that registers. I remember that there were issues with emails in the past, no idea if that ever got fixed.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

Marmor

<3  iam in !

thanks to erico and kanonet !