Recompile ALL files

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerfy

I would like to see an option you can enable in the settings that will Sync/Recompile ALL the files (media, graphics files etc).

At the moment it looks like when its compiled for the first time, it moves a copy of the graphic files into the APP folder.
If I then change the original bitmap in my work folder, the program will compile up but still use the old bitmap in the APP folder. (not copying across the new bitmap, with the same name)

So I have to remember to drop a copy of the new bitmap in my work folder and the APP. Hope that makes sense. ;)

Schranz0r

Press 2 times the DEBUG-Button ;) and then compile  :whistle:
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Moru

All your mediafiles are supposed to live in the app directory, nowhere else :-) The debug trick only works for sourcecode.

Kitty Hello

The icons get recompiled, when you delete the created images (it won't overwrite what you altered).
Try the red macro on the IDE. It's set up to a script that cleans these files initially.